Chapter 15

I woke up with no Liam beside me, he left a note saying he couldn't stay longer. But he promised me last night we will talk again this morning, I'm quiet upset though. I just barely with him yesterday and now he has gone with no reason written.

I'm laying in my bed all day, not even moving my legs. Hoping that Liam will come back and jump himself to my bed and hold me closer. But then I realized we were just made love last night. The weight when he was on top of me, the pressure when he was inside of me, everything seems surreal. And I love surreal things.

I just can't forget everything that happened last night. Every detail of our movements. That was my first time and I'm glad I did it with the love of my life, Liam Payne.

Finally I decided to get up and take a quick shower. When the cold water hits my skin, I can thinking of nothing but Liam's fingertips tracing my skin. The way he moves them so slowly to feel every inch of me, up and down my body.

I hug myself in the shower, missing him this way and this is so bad. I want to feel him again, I want to be as close as last night to him.

But then these voices come whispering in my ear, saying that he doesn't even love me that much. He was just here to comfort me. I groan to myself getting real tired by the voices of my own thoughts. Why can't I think positive at least for once? Why do I always ended up stressing myself? I just want to be free like before. I just want to be me again because right now I already lost myself.

I step out of the shower, wrapping a white fluffy towel around my waist. I brush my teeth for minutes then wash my face. I take a look at myself in the mirror. I'm looking so incomplete unless if Liam was here hugging me from behind. I shake my head at the thought. I walk out of the bathroom and found myself singing,

I ain't got no type

Bad bitches is the only thing that I like

You ain't got no life

Cups with the ice, yeah we do this every night

I ain't check the price

I make my own money, so I spend it how I like

I'm just livin' life

And let my mama tell me, yeah, I ain't livin' right

Let my mama tell me, yeah

Yeah let my mama tell me, yeah

Let my mama tell me, yeah

Yeah let my mama tell me, yeah

I take my phone from the nightstand, there's a new message popping on the screen. I unlock my phone then read the message,

From: Liam
may I come out rn?

My eyes are going wide, does he really want to do that? Or was he just pressured to comfort me so I know that he loves me that much? Instead of replying, I go online for Twitter.

"Reactions are instant if emotions are constant, let's say for instance you had a conscience, would you take out time to weigh out the options?"

I tweeted. Indirect to Liam.

I just want him to slow down things and really think then decide what he should do that would be best for him, also for me. I don't want him to be in a rush then recklessly decide to come out this quick. I know he was so done with our- his management and stuff, and honestly, me too and that's why I quited. But still, he needs time to think farther. Anything unexpected could just happen if he wasn't patient enough.

A new message popping,

From: Liam
whenever you ready then

This time, I decide to reply,

To: Liam
thank you :)