Prologue

Zayn's POV

"Hi,"

"Liam?"

"So you wrote me a song?"

It's a horrible cold night but his voice somehow melts in my ear, straight down to my heart–through this phone call. Liam Payne, I miss him so much. I've never met him again since I left the band. Well, it was a rough time for me and don't even ask. I do have my reasons and I believe my four best guys will work until the hardest to reach what's best, for our fans.

It's true that I have a crush on Liam, and I will never can erase my feelings about him. I have loved him since the first time we met. Love at first sight does exist, believe it or not, and it happened.. To me. I love the way he looked at me while he was singing on the stage with passion and fond gaze, I love the way he said my name, I love the way he cared about people. And his eyes, I will never forget the color of his eyes. They're beautiful, drawing me in everytime I stare at them.

"Zaynie?" he drags me out from my thoughts of him.

I clear my throat, "that's not-" I feel my cheeks are getting warm, "how do you know?"

"Fans," I can tell he's smiling, good sign. "They talk about your song and they believe it is for me, so what do you say?"

"Well.." I memorize all the lyrics from my song.

'Don't look around cause love is blind
And darling right now I can't see you
I'm feeling proud so without a doubt
I can feel you

Cause we are wo we are when no one's watching
And right from the start, you know I got you
Yeah you know I got you

I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine
I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine

We messed a around until we found the one thing we said we could never ever live without
I'm not allowed to talk about it
But I gotta tell you

Cause we are wo we are when no one's watching
And right from the start, you know I got you
Yeah you know I got you

I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine
I won't mind
Even though I know you'll never be mine'

It's true. It is for him. I'm just too damn scared to tell him. He knows I have big deep crush on him, and surprisingly he feels the same way as me. Which I gladly to take. But we have never took it really serious, it's hard to make everything straight when you are a public figure. I just really want to be his, but I can't.

"It is for you, Liam. Always for you."

"Beautiful," I about to say thank you but I hear him continues,

"Like you."