Chapter 38

These days have been going not very well. Each day seems more boring. Liam hasn't contacted me since the last call. I wonder how is he now, I know that I have hurt him by the reckless music video. But I could do better than that, I swear. It's just the management won't set me free at all. I would even put him in if I'm allowed.

But then on the Valentine's Day, he posted a red rose on his Instagram. Showing off that he did spend a day with 'someone special'. I was so jealous, like, I'm not sure if he did it to make me jealous or he did really found someone else. Who knows. Meanwhile the only person I spent the Valentine's with is my one and only Mum.

I finally decided to just drop my next single, that I was actually aimed it at him. But yeah, I still got no response from him. The day I released the video, he tweeted some emojis "😏😍". I was like, "did he really watch it?!? was that for me?!???" but then suddenly I remembered that he has another baby now. So I did just shut myself down about it.

Days and days passed and I'm getting myself busier now, in fact that I'm going to release my first solo album in a few weeks... Still nervous about how people would react though.

And somehow I need Liam to be by my side. He would hold me close and whisper sweet nothings whenever I feel this insecure about my solo career. But regarding to my first single's selling, I can tell that my career will be good enough. Though I'm not really that proud after Liam bursted all his emotion to me about the video. I wish I could turn back the time and remake the music video and put Liam in as a model instead of her. How I really want to end this stunt and publicity already.

If I were a tough person that not easily agree to something stupid, then I'd be very independent working on my new stuffs. And to be honest, I was in a bit of rush doing everything. The fans keep asking me where my shíts are and so I need to satisfy them quick with making it big.

All I want to do is actually to be open up about how mean is music ind-

*ring* *ring*

Oh well, I forget to turn on the filter of my notifications.

The minutes later I found myself stuck up on my social medias, checking them out as if there's something new here and there. From Twitter to Instagram, nothing's interesting until my eyes widen at what's on my phone screen.

What the heck, Liam?!

Who's the woman with him on his display picture, it seems familiar- I get my face an inch apart from my phone and that's when it hits me hard like a ton of bricks on face.

Cheryl?! For real?!!

I could just pass out here and now from the real life jump shock. My eyes are still wide looking at them picture. For God's sake! He sets the goddamn photo as his display picture! She musts be the 'someone special' he teased public earlier. Why, oh God. All of the questions, I just wanna know why?!

I'm not talking about the number of age because I won't give a damn if someone's too old or too young for a relationship but, seriously, she was our own judge on those good X Factor days! Who said 'no' to our Irish man on his audition! She watched us growing up! Isn't it weird to date someone who's already like a family to you? Because it is for me!

Without even thinking, I hit Liam's number angrily. I'm ready to be on fire.