Chapter 6

I glare at Shahid. What the hell he thinks he is doing with calling 1D fans a dumbass? That's disrespectful and no matter what, they are the one who brings me back on my feet whenever I'm in a hard situation. "You started again," I gritted my teeth.

"What?" asks him innocently.

I let out a heavy sigh, "your tweet, what did you just call them?"

"Oh," he shrugs his shoulders, "they deserve it."

I quickly get up from the chair I seated on and walk towards the studio door. "Zayn," he calls from behind but I decide to ignore him.

"Zayn, we are not done yet." I hear him saying, but I open the door widely before step out of the studio and slam the door with a loud bang. I walk as fast as I can to my car and curse at myself once I get in. I start the engine and pull off, driving back home.

I already told him, multiple times even to not calling the fans with those harsh words. The fans did nothing to him before he started these all things, before he took me away farther and from my ex-band. And again, I can't do anything because I'm not in control for this. Sometimes, I'm tired to be under anyone's control. I want to be in control for a better life but I know I will never can because everyone is keeping me away from good things.

When I arrive right in front of my undercover house, there are two familiar cars parked. I get out from my car and smile at myself, knowing the owners of these cars. I'm jogging to my porch and step into the house. Everyone is getting up from their seats and cheer, "surprise!"

I can feel hot tears falling down, I wipe them quickly before giving them all a group hug. My beloved guys.

"We missed you, Zayn" Niall says.

"I miss you too, guys" I reply as we are all releasing each other.

I'm looking at them one by one, from the left to the right. Niall, Louis, Liam- "where is Harry?" I find myself asking.

"He's still in LA, sorry Z" Louis answers, shrugging his shoulders.

I shake my head, "nah that's fine by me". I walk to the sofa and drop myself there, tiredly with a sigh.

They're approaching me and join me in the sofa. Liam puts his arm around me, pulling me closer to him and I rest my head on his right shoulder. "Something happens?" he asks with a worry in his voice.

I look up at him, "have you seen it?"

"What?"

"Twitter?" I ask once again.

"I haven't seen anything," he says.

Niall clears his throat, "since I was online this morning, I think I know what was Zayn talking about"

"And.. what was that?" Liam asks having no clue.

Niall takes his phone out of his pocket pants and I can tell he's searching for that tweet. He licks his lip when finally it seems like he found it and showing it to Louis since he's the closest to where Niall is.

"Fuck," Louis breathes out.

Liam is looking at them, then turning to me. I look at him and back to Louis when he says, "wait until I slay your ass you greasy creature." And with that, Niall bursts out into a laughter. "You don't have to do that.." I say quietly.

"No, seriously, I'm mad" Louis' clenching his knuckle.

"Louis.." I whine.

Niall hits my arm playfully, "I think your 'friend' need that" he winks.