15.0 Sexist much?

The bus doors opened and everyone rushed out, gasping for breath

The bus doors opened and everyone rushed out, gasping for breath. Of course, Stiles had made Jared release what he had been holding in, so that coach would have no chance but to pull into the rest stop. "Ugh, I've got some on my shoe." A boy exclaimed.

"Jared, you suck!" Coach shouted as he stuck his head out the window, spraying air freshener in every possible place. "Hey, somebody grab some towels, or a mop," coach looked down at the bus and shook his head, "or a new bus."

Allison, Lydia, Stiles, and Madison had immediately gotten off the bus and taken Scott into the bathroom at the rest stop. Allison lifted Scott's shirt to look at his wound. "Oh my god." She gasped. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Sorry." He responded.

"It's okay." Allison whispered to him. "Just give us a second, okay?" She looks back at Stiles, Madison and Lydia. "This shouldn't be happening." She said to them. "I've seen him heal from worse than this."

"Okay, then what do we do?" Stiles questioned her. "Do we call an ambulance?"

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help him?" Allison rambled.

"We've gotta do something." Madison stated, staring down at the wounded werewolf.

"Well, it could be psychological." Lydia wondered out loud.

"What?" Stiles asked her. "You mean like psychosomatic?"

"Somatoformic." Lydia rolled her eyes at him. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause." All three of them stared blankly at her. Lydia scoffed. "Yes. It's all in his head."

"You're so goddamned smart." Madison smiled at Lydia, who smiled back, shyly. "Remind me to tell you, when we have our next 'study date', that I actually want you to help me study."

"Okay." Lydia chuckled.

"Guys, back to the important situation going on," Stiles snapped at the two of them. "He's not letting himself heal because Derek died."

"So, what do we do?" Allison questioned the other three.

Lydia quickly took some thread and a needle out of her bag. "Stitch him up." She stated.

"Why do you just have that in your bag?" Madison asked her. Lydia shrugged.

"Hey, guys, I'm serious." Lydia snapped at everyone. "Maybe all he has to do is believe that it is healing." The three other nodded.