Chapter 23 - Smut (Chanyeol)

Começar do início

My eyes almost bulged out of my head at the ridiculous request, my cheeks reddening like mad. I looked over to see Chanyeol staring at Michael with his mouth half open as if to say “Are you really fucking serious man?” After Michael looking between the two of us and saying “Well what are you waiting for?” I immediately looked to Candice with a pleading look basically asking her to save me when she said “Well get on with it.” Smirking as I reluctantly crawled towards Chanyeol, sitting on my knees in front of him. Chanyeol had his legs straight out in front of him, so I moved closer towards him, finally situating myself so I was basically sitting on his dick. I looked at Chanyeol and said “I’m sorry that I have to do this…” to which he rebutted “I’m not…”

I moved closer to him so that our lips were hovering over one another, and then I placed my hand on the back of his neck and connected our lips. At first it was completely awkward, having to make out with a stranger, but then I realized how nice his lips felt on mine. Once we were both comfortable enough with the kiss, I ran my tongue across his bottom lip, to which he responded by opening his mouth. Our tongues ran along each other for a while until I ground myself against Chanyeol’s crotch, eliciting a moan to leave his mouth into mine, I giggled at this and everyone else around us laughed. I could tell Chanyeol was embarrassed because of the heat I felt radiating off of his cheeks. But, I had a mission to complete, so I continued.

I made the kiss deeper, and repeated my movements, grinding against Chanyeols’ dick, but this time, I was the one who moaned into his mouth. This action seemed to turn him on since I then felt his cock harden under me. I repeated this process at least two more times until I was sure Chanyeol was hard. I pulled away from Chanyeols’ lips, to look at his face and see his blush darken. I then removed myself from Chanyeols’ lap and turned around to face Michael and said “Happy now, fuckface?” Michael laughed and said “Actually, yes, very. I’m pretty sure if you would’ve kept that up any longer, Ash over there would’ve came in his jeans.” This made everyone burst out laughing and I turned around to look at Chanyeols’ face which was about as red as a tomato.

The rest of the game was pretty boring, considering mine and Chanyeols’ performance was the main event of the night. After a while everyone was getting bored with the game so we all decided most of the people still there were too drunk to drive, but Michael said they could just crash here since his parents wouldn’t care. At one point it finally got down to just me, Candice, Chanyeol, and Michael being the only people awake. “That was quite a show you two put on earlier” was the first thing out of Micheals’ mouth when all four of us sat down to talk, with nothing better to do.

I looked at him and said “Shut up fag. You’re the one who made us do it.” Michael giggled and said “As if you two didn’t enjoy it. I bet that you two are going to end up banging by the end of the night.” I started blushing again at his comment when he started again saying “Well, Candice and I are probably going to sleep in the pool house so, night kids!”

With that, Chanyeol and I were left alone again. Chanyeol said “Michaels’ a dick okay? Don’t worry about him.” I mumbled under my breath “Well he wasn’t wrong…” “What was that Ellaine?” “I said, it’s not like he was wrong Chanyeol, the dare wasn’t exactly displeasing.” Chanyeol just stared at me for a second before he connected our lips into a heated kiss mumbling “Do you plan on fucking?” to which I responded by nodding my head and saying “Sorta.” Which came out sounding more like a moan than anything coherent.

Chanyeol pulled away and said “Maybe we should go to his room or something so we don’t end up fucking with 12 other people in the room.” I nodded my head and grabbed his hand, dragging him behind me , up the stairs to Michaels’ room. Once we got there Chanyeol pulled me in the room and pushed me against the door, continuing our kiss. After a while, Chanyeol tugged on the bottom of my tanktop and I complied by pulling away so he could pull the flimsy material from my body. Resuming our kiss, I started pushing Chanyeol backwards towards the bed , he got to the bed and pulled me down with him, not stopping our kiss.

Once again, finding myself sitting on Chanyeols' lap, I pulled away from the kiss to take off his t-shirt and discard of it to the floor behind us. When I turned my attention back to Chanyeol, he decided to flip us over so that he was on top of me, he said through ragged, un even breaths “Fuck foreplay, I can’t wait any longer.” He then reached down and unbuttoned my shorts, tugging them down. I then took the hemline of his jeans and pulled them down, which he then kicked off onto the floor. Before pulling down his boxers, he reached in the side table, in search of a condom, and he succeeded in his mission. Chanyeol then discarded of his boxers, slipping the condom on, while in the meantime I had removed of my bra and underwear.

Chanyeol aligned himself with my entrance and said “Ready, Ellaine?” I quickly nodded my head, unable to formulate words. Chanyeol then thrusted himself into me, and we both let out a sigh of relief. Neither of us were in the mood for waiting, so he kept up a quick pace, filling me entirely. I was running my hands through his hair, then bringing them to scratch down his back , while he was moving his hips in a perfect way, kissing down my neck and collarbones. Once I felt myself getting close, I told Chanyeol, which he nodded and brought his hand down to my clit, rubbing quick figure eights over it. Soon enough I released onto his dick, Chanyeol following not long after.

Once he pulled out and discarded of the condom he pulled the covers over us and said “Well, miss Ellaine I quite enjoyed keeping you company.” I nodded and said “And so did I Chanyeol, maybe we could keep each other company more often.” Chanyeol agreed in saying “So, since we already fucked, would you maybe want to go on a date with me sometime?” I giggled and said “Why of course I would. But you know we’re never going to hear the end of this from Michale, about how he called it?” Chanyeol laughed and said “Yeah, well I guess I owe him one.” Not soon after Chanyeol and I had both fallen asleep. From then on, whenever Candice had managed to drag me to a party, Chanyeol was always right there with me.

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Adie

xx