Chapter 21 - Audacity (Kris)

Beginne am Anfang

"You like watching me touch you baby girl?" he purrs. I nod, unable to form words as he adds another finger. He slides in and out of me at a ridiculous pace and I continue to thrust against his fingers while one hand still attends to my breast.

With the one hand on my breast he pinches my nipple while pushing my clit with his thumb and continuing to pump in and out of me with two fingers. I'm on sensory overload and watching Kris control my body in the mirror adds to my arousal. My stomach tightens and I feel myself there.

"Oh, God!" I exclaim.

"Come, baby," he whispers and I comply, giving him all I have. The flesh on my chest turns pink as my climax peaks. I watch as the wild female in front of me responds to her fascinating lover. My hand reaches up behind Kris and fists his lush hair as his fingers continue to milk me through my climax.

I turn around to face Kris and wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me in for another passionate kiss. I pull his shirt off as he tugs down my leggings and underwear. I kick my gym shoes and socks off leaving me completely naked.

Our lips attach once more and suddenly I'm being lifted off the ground, instantly wrapping my legs around Kris denim clad waist. We slowly back into the mirror, the cold surface sending a chill up my spine and covering my whole body in goose bumps despite the increasingly warm temperature of the room.

I grind my core down on Kris hard cock, the rough fabric of his jeans eliciting a whimper from me. I brace myself on Kris shoulders as we continue to rock our hips against one another, my head rolling back. He nips at my collarbone and looks up at me. "I need you." I nod and slide down his hips, my legs a bit shaky.

I push him against the mirror and force my lips back to his. My hands trail down his hardened stomach and fumble with the buckle of his belt. Once I have it open, I stick my hand inside his boxers and grab his thick length. I move my lips to his neck and he whimpers. "I love it when you take control baby, but I can't take this anymore."

He grabs my hips and pushes me back away from the mirror. He hastily pushes his boxers and jeans down his legs, my craving for him at an all-time high. He slowly lowers to the floor and gestures me over. "Come here."

I straddle his waist as seductively as possible and tug at his hair with my fingertips. I feel his ever hardening cock rubbing my abdomen as we gently rock against one another. "Take me," I say breathlessly, needing to feel the pleasurable burn of him inside me.

Without hesitation, he guides himself inside me, both of us groaning in relief. He fills me completely, stretching me in the most satisfying way. I grip his shoulders as I make my first move, slightly lifting up and sinking back down, feeling every inch of him.

He grips my hips and moves me up and down at an even faster pace. I pull my hair out of its ponytail and let it cascade down my back as I look at myself in the mirror. I watch the curves my body makes as it takes each delicious thrust from Kris. I see my breasts slightly bouncing and Kris appreciating them once again with his hands and teasing bites. I moan at the carnal image. Fucking in front of a mirror had always been one of my biggest fantasies, and now it was actually happening.

Kris gave me a particularly heavy thrust and I stiffened, feeling it in my stomach. "Fuck."

Before I knew it, I was pinned underneath Kris, and he was once again thrusting furiously in and out of me. My legs hitched up around his waist, my fingers gripping his hair. My head tilted to the side and watched in the mirror once again. This time, Kris was looking at me.

"You like watching me fuck you?"

"Yes," I whimper.

"Now every time you teach a class, all you'll be able to see in these mirrors is me fucking you. You dirty girl."

"Yes, Kris," I moan.

Kris brings his fingertips down to my clit and begins rubbing in frantic circles. I was nearing my high at a deadly pace, my walls clenching and pulsing around him as he continues to rock in and out of me.

"Let go baby. Come." The pressure in my abdomen was becoming unbearable, and like a pin poking a balloon, I was bursting. Warmth spread throughout my body as an intense orgasm shook my body. Kris continues to thrust in and out of me as he reached his climax, releasing hot and hard inside me.

Once we were both somewhat back to reality, Kris body collapses on mine, our limbs a sticky and sweaty mess.

"Wow," I say completely sated. Kris looks up at me and I push his unruly hair off his forehead.

"You do realize we're gonna have to make this a weekly thing right?" he says with a wicked smirk. It sends a trigger deep inside me and I find myself wanting to take him all over again.

A/N:

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Vote.Fan.Comment!

-Adie

xx