Fifty

2k17 CHAMPIONSSSS. 💛💙🏆

I'm so proud of the warriors man.

On with the chapter..

___

Yalannah

Jaylen, Chanelle and I had all fallen asleep while waiting for Aug and Chris to get back. I received a phone call from August that woke me up.

"Hey, baby." I said tiredly but somewhat excitedly.

"Wassup, mamas. Did I wake you?" August asked concerned.

"No." I lied.

"Why you lying?" He chuckled.

Ignoring his question, I asked him one of my own. "Y'all did it?"

"Yeah it's done." He spoke vaguely since you never know who's listening in on a phone call. "I'a tell you the details when you get home."

"You home right now?" I asked.

"Just got hea. I'm bouta hop ina shower." He told me.

"Okay, i'm coming."

"You sho'? Is you wide awake? Cause if you sleepy, ion want you driving. I'a come get you."

"I'm up." I reassured him.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone.

While I was gathering my belongings, the front door unlocked and Chris walked in.

"Hey, Chris."

"What's poppin, Yaya?"

"I never got to thank you." I said while going over to him. "You didn't have to help Aug find me but you did. You also didn't have to go with Aug to finish him off but you did. That means so much to me." I said while giving him a hug. "I see you in a whole new light."

"No problem." He said while hugging me back. "I know we started off on the wrong foot and that was my fault but you like a little sis to me and I can't have you getting hurt."

"Awwwe, well then I guess I got two brothers now." I giggled. "I'm about to head out, tell Chanelle and Jaylen I went home."

"Alright, be safe." He told me.

"I will." I assured him.

I drove home quickly but safely. I was greeted by Pookie when I unlocked the door. I stepped inside and picked up my cat, giving her kisses. I made sure the front door was locked, and I carried Pookie up the stairs.

"Aight, see you when you get hea'." I heard August say into the phone right before I entered the room.

I put my cat down and walked over to the bed where August sat in his towel.