Fifty 6ix

Back to back. They want it back to back. They gone ask if I can write this shit back to back. Took a break from homework now its back to that, nigga!

lmaooo lemme stawppp. I just love Drake so much (hence my username and ig @) but, I updated back to back yayyy. Fastforward to the wedding. Vote and comment.

--

August

"You never told me how you liked your bachelor's party." Chris told me while putting on his suit jacket.

"I'an think I had to." I looked over my shoulder at him as I stood in the mirror staring at my appearance.

"Okay, I know you loved it. That shit was lit. Big booty hoes everywhere."

"Aight Chris. You obviously wanna be gassed up. The party was dope even though I got stupid drunk. I'on recall too much but I know I enjoyed myself. Thank you bro." I smiled at him.

"That's all I wanted to hear." He chuckled. "I made sure to get strippers with big asses cause you won't be grabbing no big asses after you tie the knot with Yaya skinny self." Chris joked.

"Don't do ha. I know you peep she not as slim as she was before we got together." I said while pulling up a pic on my phone.

" I said while pulling up a pic on my phone

"Besides, Your wife is small as hell. Get the fuck out nigga."

"Alright. I see you, August." We continued to kid around.

"But on a serious note. Are you nervous?" Chris asked.

"No. I am so sure I wanna marry her. Ain't no room for no butterflies in my stomach. Never been more sure of anything in my life." I said honestly.

Chris nodded his head in approval. "That's how you know you got the right one."

"I know." I smirked. "How the weather lookin'?"

"Good. Doesn't look like it'll rain today. Why didn't you watch the weather channel?" Chris questioned.

"Mane, dem folks don't be knowing what the hell they talking about. Shit never be accurate."

"That's facts though." Chris responded.

"How is the video?" I asked referring to the video that was to be played just before we say our vows. Nathaniel edited the video and a whole bunch of other videos and pics of me and Yalannah. Turns out, he specialized in digital literacy among other things.

"It was amazing. Nate did his thang with that." Chris spoke. "I cried and everything."

"Bullshit." I chuckled. "Yeen cry."

"I actually did tho. We gonna roll the flatscreen out on the sand to project the video now."

"Aight, y'all boys make sure the stereo and the sound straight."