Sixty Eight

I didn't edit this so excuse any mistakes!! Enjoy this chapter loves 🥰

—-

Yalannah

"Baby, you know what today is?" I asked while straddling my husband's lap.

He was laying on his back with his arm covering his eyes.

"Yeah I do." He said sleepily. He moved his arm to look at me. "One year down, ma."

A few hours ago he woke up to deal with the babies so he was resting from that. We don't get to rest very often with two infant babies at home but this is what we wanted.

"Happy anniversary!" I yelled out. "I love you so much baby. We made it being married for a whole entire year." I leaned down to peck his lips.

"Happy anniversary to you too, bae." He smiled.

"I know we initially planned on taking a trip..." I started off.

"Then we got pregnant with triplets..." he continued.

"And my ass is not ready to leave them for days, but we can leave them for a couple hours." I smiled.

"What ya talkin' bout, mamas?" August asked me.

"Well Nate and Yoyo texted our sibling group chat about how they should come over and watch the babies while we go out to have an anniversary breakfast. What you think?" I smiled.

"I think it's a great idea. I 'preciate them."

"Good! They're already here. Breakfast on them too. Get dressed so we can go baby."

I got off of him and headed downstairs since I already had my fit on. I sat on the couch with my two beautiful siblings.

"Nathaniel, how's Riley?" Being a new mother, I haven't really had time for my friends. Plus she got her own kid, honor. And my nephew a handful.

"She good, sis. We can't even imagine how hard you and August have it right now. We here if you need us to babysit or anything." My brother responded.

"Jordan and I are here too. I'm sure Chanelle and Chris will love to help out also. Then you guys got mom and dad. I know it's a lot but don't ever feel overwhelmed or that you can't lean on us to have free time with August. Don't be all about the kids all the time, don't forget about each other." My sister informed me.

I nodded taking in all of her advice because she had three kids with Jordan and they made it work because they've been married for years now.

"The older Ontario, Yalannie and Tamaris get. The easier it will also get."

"You're right."

"I mean the toddler stage will be rough but after that."

"Yolanda! Do not scare me. I can't even imagine three toddlers running everywhere. Whew child."

"You gone need that baby gate thing for them stairs." Nathaniel interjected.

"Definitely." I agreed with him.

"Not gone lie, these babies look just like you and Aug. the perfect mixture." Nate commented.

"Thanks, bro."