Thirty Three

Mature scene in this chapter. Can't say I ain't warn you. 💀

___

Yalannah

"Ya' luh' me?" August looked at me in shock.

"Yes."

"How much ya' luh' me?" He smirked.

"Enough to wait." I bit my lip.

"Wait fa' what?"

"This." I touched him through his jeans and smiled at him.

He laughed. "Nah, forreal. I luh' you too, baybeh." He moved my hand from over his member and leaned over to kiss my lips gently. "But you not about ta get me hard again. Fool me once..." he trailed off.

"I'm dead serious, August."

"Word? I'a give it ta ya in this damn car. Keep on."

"Nooo." I bussed out laughing. "When we get home. Now I want to eat and come back to the horses."

"As you wish." He smiled at me. "But when we get home, he caressed my thigh and kissed on my neck. "Daddy gone make ya feel good." He said in my ear.

--

I tugged at August's pants, practically begging him to take them off.

He unbuttoned his pants and took them off, along with his shirt. I lifted my own shirt up and took it off, leaving me in my pink lace bra.

August undid my pants and I stepped out of them. He pushed me pack gently so that I was laying on the bed.

He hovered over me and began to kiss all over my body, making me moist.

He undid my bra and threw it to the other side of the room. He stared at my breast and I started to feel self-conscious. I covered them with my hands causing him to frown.

"Why you hidin'?"

"I don't know."

He moved my hands and looked at them again.

"You'on like 'em?" He questioned.

"Not really." I said, honestly.

"I do." He kissed from my neck all the way to the valley of my breast. He dragged his tongue in circular motions around my boob while grabbing the other one.

"They perfect." He told me while he made my nipples hard.

He put his finger in his mouth and then he put it inside my panties, rubbing my clitoris causing a small moan to escape my mouth.

He proceeded to suck on my other titty.

"Stop playing." I told him. I didn't need foreplay, my pussy was already on Agua.

He chuckled at me and he took my panties off and spread my legs, looking at it.

"It's pretty." He observed and bent down to kiss it. He slid his finger up and down my slit before pushing it in.

He dipped his finger in and out for a few minutes before adding another one. He rubbed my clit with his other hand making me squirm under his touch.

I made all kind of faces because the pleasure was unbearable. I came all over his fingers. He put them in his mouth, tasting me.

I sighed in content while he took off his boxers. He grabbed a condom, opened the wrapper and slid it on himself.

"You ready?"

"Mhm." I nodded.

He climbed in between my legs and grabbed himself, rubbing it up and down my slit to tease me.

"Aug." I grew impatient.

"Tell me what you want?" He tapped the head on my sensitive clit.

"Slow."

He nodded and positioned himself at my entrance.

He slid in slowly and groaned. "It's so wet and tight. I'm tryna control myself, Yaya."

I held my breath because it hurt like a bitch.

"You sho' you ain't a virgin?"

"I'm not." I laughed. "Trust me."

Once he was all the way inside, he stayed still so that I could adjust to his size.

He started to pump himself in and out of me and the pain eventually subsided, turning into pleasure.

"D-deeper." I moaned.

He started to stroke deep and slow making my eyes roll back as he grinded into me. I began to claw at his back but he intertwined our hands and held them over my head.

He bent down and kissed my lips occasionally, while he continued to ride me slow.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. My loud moans, our skin slapping and his low grunts were the only sounds you could hear.

"I'm a-about t-to-" before I could say it, I came.

"I know." August told me, while still stroking me slow. After a few more strokes, he came too. He pulled out and got up.

"Wow." I sat up. "I love you."

"I luh' you too." Aug licked his lips.

"Can't believe I waited six months for that! If I would've known it would be that good..." I trailed off.

"Is dat right?"

"Yes." I looked at him, ready to jump his bones again.

He shook his head at me. "Let's go take a warm bath so you won't be as sore."

"Carry me, please." I made grabby hands at him.

"Aight, big baybeh."

"I'm your baby."

"Damn right."

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he carried me to the bathroom.

___

I hope that was good. 😂 Lmk cause writing sex scenes be hella awkward for me. I don't even know what I'm talking about if you catch my drift. #InnocentDee 😇

Vote & Comment

- Danielle 👸💝