Fifty One

So I took some professional cap and gown pics and I am so happy with the results lol. This is one of the four poses that I took. The rest  are on my instagram @6ix.Girl where you can also find my prom pics.

Girl where you can also find my prom pics

___

Yalannah

Hearing he doorbell ring, I got up from my spot on the couch to go answer it. I was surprised to see my parents.

"Hey Mom and Dad." I smiled and hugged the both of them. "What are you doing here?"

"We can't come to visit our youngest child?" My mother questioned.

"I ain't say that, Ma." I rolled my eyes playfully.

I helped her with some of her luggage.

"Where's August?" Steph asked.

"Probably handling some stuff at work."

"You're going to stay home all day?" My mommy asked.

"No, I was actually gonna go to Nathaniel's house in a few."

"We'll come with you." My dad spoke.

"Yes, I miss my son."

"I'm assuming that August was on the phone with y'all yesterday, and that means that you've guys have been driving all night to get here. I think it's best if you guys slept." I suggested.

"She's right." My dad told my mom.

"I really want to see Honor."

"How long are you guys staying?" I questioned.

They glanced at each other before my mother said, "A while."

"Alright then, you'll have plenty of chances to see Honor and Nate."

"Fine." My mom stated.

"Well you guys know where everything is. See you later. Love you."

"Love you too." They said back.

--

August

Yolanda picked out a ring that she guaranteed her sister would love and cherish. I just told the jeweler that I wanted more diamonds on the ring and I also wanted it engraved. He said the ring would be ready in five days so I had plenty of time to think of how I was going to propose. But before all that, I needed to speak to my future father in law.

I unlocked my door and walked inside my house. I fed the dog and the cat before heading to the stairway.  As I walked passed one of the guest rooms, the door creaked open and I spun around.

"Yala?" I smiled. "You hea' already?" I hugged her.

"Of course, sweetheart. Now I know Yalannah "Missing us" is not the real reason you called us down. So what is it?"

"Can you get Steph and meet me in the living room?"

"Sure, we'll be right there."

Once we were all situated in the living room, I began to speak.

"Well Yalannah really does want you guys to move back to Miami but that isn't what I called you guys down for." I admitted.

"Then what?" Yala asked.

"Well Steph, I wanted to ask for Yalannah's hand in Marriage." I spoke nervously.

Yala squealed and jumped up. "My daughter's getting married. Finally!"

"Yolanda had that same reaction." I chuckled.

"Yoyo already knows?" Steph asked.

"Yes. That's where I was today. She was helping me with a ring." I spoke.

"Well August, you have my blessing." Steph smiled at me.

"Thank God." I sighed with relief.

"One question though." He said.

"Sure, anything."

"Is she pregnant?"

"No." Yala and I spoke at the same time.

I looked at her funny.

"If she was pregnant, I'd know." She assured her Husband.

"Well then it's settled. Do you know when and how you're going to propose?" Steph asked.

"I'on have a clue. I guess it'll come to me when I have the ring."

"Speaking of the ring, How does it look?" Yala pressed.

"You'll see it when she does." I chuckled.

"You gotta make sure she don't see it before it's time. That'll spoil the surprise."

"I'a make sho' she don't." I reassured her. "So you guys are gonna move down here for real?"

"Yes." They nodded.

"Yalannah is gonna be ecstatic. She'll finally have her whole family with her again." I smiled knowing my baby was finna have so much joy.

"We have so much grandkids and we don't wanna miss a second of their lives." Yala explained.

"Understandable."

--

"I can't believe my parents are really going to stay in Miami. My brother's back, I have nephews now and my parents are back. Not to mention, I have you." Yaya smiled and climbed on top of me. "Life couldn't get any better." She kissed my lips softly.

"I can make you happier." I smiled.

"Sex can definitely make me happier." She smiled once more and grinded her hips on top of my lil' man.

I gripped her waist. "You a freak, bruh." I chuckled. "I'an even talkin' bout no sex." I chuckled at the look of embarrassment on her face.

"Then what are you talking about?" She asked.

"The deed is done."

"What deed? Oh Ekaj?"

"Yeah, I had some niggas handle that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Katy should hit us up soon to tell us. Gotta act surprised."

"This day couldn't get any better." She cheesed.

"I think I can make it a lah' bit betta." I smirked.

"Wait. Are you referring to sex this time or..?"

"I am." I laughed at her cuteness.

___

Proposal coming next chapter. Also, y'all gonna find out what Katy decides to do with Royal. ☕

Who going to the Don't Matter tour though? You got meet and greet tix? Lemme know in the comments. Unfortunately, there is no tour stop in Florida much less Miami. I can't afford to travel to see Aug, a nigga starting college. 😂😭

- Dee 💙💛