Forty Seven

I got accepted into FAU and Barry university!!! I have met all the graduation requirements in Florida

I got accepted into FAU and Barry university!!! I have met all the graduation requirements in Florida. I will be graduating at UM on June 1st!! I know I have been neglecting you guys of updates involuntarily, and it might get worse when I'm in college, but I will try my absolute best to update as often as possible. Enjoy this chapter I just typed up. 😘

______________

Yalannah

"Well, aren't you a fine lil' something." Rayan whispered in my ear.

"Leave me alone." I spat.

"Why should I?" He questioned.

"You really don't know August. You haven't seen what he's capable of. I've only seen the tip of the iceberg and here's a hint, it won't end well for you if you don't."

"I'm shaking in my boots." Rayan rolled his eyes. "You just hope he feels you worth that money. Cause if he don't pay up." He shrugged. "I'ma be balls deep in you. And you gone like it." He laughed before exiting the room.

"God forbid."I spoke to myself.

My hands were still tied behind me and my feet were tied to the wooden chair I was sitting in. I was in a dirty ass room in some abandoned house. Rayan, Alyssa and some of their men were all here.

My mind raced with thoughts of my family. I didn't want to break their hearts again. I know the pain from losing Nathaniel and I couldn't allow myself to remain kidnapped. I tried to come up with escape plans.

Alyssa walked in the room with an unreadable expression. "You gotta use the bathroom?" She asked dryly.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'm going to untie you but if you get any slick ideas I won't hesitate to kill you."

"You keep saying that but I don't believe you."

"Whatever."

She untied the ropes and shoved me into the direction of the restroom. After handling my business with her in the restroom watching me, we came back to the dirty room.