Sixty Six

Mood since Warriors are down 3-1 🙃😐

Anyway this chapter hella long and I hope you enjoy it! Here is this weeks update

—-

Yalannah

Because my babies were born prematurely, they had to stay in the Baby unit. They were in there for almost a week now, and I have yet to leave the hospital. The nurses and doctors were keeping a close eye on them, but so was I. The days past in a daze.

August would occasionally go home and change, and bring me back clothes and foods, but I refused to leave even though I was released to go.

"Bae." August called out to me while he stayed in the doorway.

"Yeah." I looked up at him.

"You gotta go home at some point." He said while walking over to me.

"No, not till our babies can come with me." I responded.

I stared at my daughter from behind the glass incubator she was in.

I stuck my finger through the hole and she was holding it with her hold hand.

"That can take weeks or even months." August sighed.

"Well then so be it." I shrugged.

"I get that you worried about them mamas. I am too, but Nurse Mariette is holding down the fort here. You should come home and get some rest in our comfortable ass bed."

"I don't want them to be alone." I pouted.

"They have each other, and I'll stay with them. I just need you to get some rest and relax."

"But-"

"You'll be no good to them when they finally come home cause you neglectin' ya self."

I sighed knowing my husband was right. "Okay, one more hour, then i'll go home."

"Good, you hungry?" He asked.

"I am."

"I cooked you this when I went home." He handed me a plastic container with Spaghetti and meat balls.

I smiled, grabbing the container from him. "Thank you, babe."

"Welcome. Rise up." He said patting my thigh, so I could stand up.

He sat in the chair I was sitting in and then pulled me down on his lap. I took the lid of the container full of food. I picked up the fork and started to go in on the delicious food my husband made for me.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs.Alsina. How are you today?" Nurse Mariette greeted us as she walked into the NICU.

"Good." I greeted her. "First time having a home cooked meal in a week."

"How wonderful." She smiled. "How are you healing?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I can walk for longer periods of time now but my Vagina still aches with these killer pains from time to time."