6ixteen

August

After a drinking couple shots of peach ciroc and smoking a few blunts, a nigga ain't want to do nothing but eat and fuck.

Unfortunately, I'on got no bad lil' jawn that's perfect to call mine at the moment. I don't really want one either. I got trust issues thats fresh, every second of the day I'm going to be wondering what shorty doing. I need time to heal, but I also want something real.

Fuck it. Without thinking twice I grabbed my car keys and left heading towards Ya's crib. She's the one person who I'm up for seeing right now.

Remembering where she stayed, I drove there. I went up to her floor and knocked on her door.

"August?" Yalannah opened the door looking at me confused.

"Tha' one and only." I smiled.

She opened the door wider and I walked inside. "Damn, you looking fine as fuck." I licked my lips and then smiled.

She had on a transparent night gown and I could see her breast and black lace panties easily.

Yaya rolled her eyes. "Like what you see?"

"I luh' what I see, Baybeh."

She blushed and quickly changed the subject.

"Are you drunk?" She asked me while locking her door. "I know you didn't DRIVE while drunk. Are you crazy !?"

"I might be." I chuckled. "Nah, I'm juh' playin'. I am drunk and high doe. You got food?" I walked over to her pantry pulling out a big bag of hot fries and opening them.

"Soooooo, why are you here again?" She crossed her arms finally covering her titties.

"Damn, a nigga can't come see you?" I questioned while chewing on these tasty chips.

"You can."

"So what tha' problem is?" I raised my eyebrows.

"It's 3:00 In the morning!" She yelled.

"And? You tha' boss juh' like me. You'on have to go to work you choose to."

"You could've gotten into an accident, August." She frowned.

"But I didn't. So how bout we climb in dat bed and we can go ta' sleep." I grabbed a sprite out of her fridge.

She contemplated.

"Fine but only because you're drunk and I don't want you driving again till your sober."

I rolled my eyes, knowing she wanted me to stay deep down inside.

Once my munchies were gone, she grabbed my hand and led me to her bed. I pulled off my shirt and my pants and I was left in my gym shorts.

I sat on the bed and pulled her onto my lap. She looked nervous.

"You'on gotta be shy. It's juh' Lil Ole Aug." I rubbed her thigh.

She giggled and looked me in my eyes.

"August, I want you so bad but-." Yalannah whined.

"But what?"

"I want everything and I don't think your in the mindset to give it to me."

"Whatchu' mean, Ya? I can give you everything you want and need. I want you even mo'."

She straddled my lap. "I want your mind, your body, your spirit. I want you in every way possible. I just don't think that you're ready to give me all of that. You're still recovering and I know how long that takes."

She placed a soft kiss on my lips and she slid her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues wrestled and we finally stopped to breath. My hands were wrapped around her waist but soon traveled to her ass and squeezed it gently. I placed one more kiss on her mouth and another on her neck. I began to lightly suck and bite on her neck leaving love bites everywhere.

"It's obvious that we want each other badly. Yoyo, Nelle and Jay won't stop telling me." She laughed.

"And Christopher won't stop telling me." I smiled instantly amazed by her beauty.

"Whenever you're ready, I'll be yours." She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me tight. I laid back and we fell asleep in that very position.

--

Yalannah

I woke up with no one underneath me. That's strange. I really hope that was a fucking dream because I know I didn't admit everything to August. I was acting like the drunk one.

I quickly showered throwing on anything and doing a lil something to my hair. I heard a knock on my door. Before I could rush to go get it, I heard someone say something.

"I'a get tha' do', Ya."

My eyes widened. That wasn't a fucking dream? So I really told him everything? We literally made out? We actually fell asleep wrapped in each others arms?

I walked into the living room and I seen Jaylen sitting on the couch.

"There you are girl. I had to stop by to see if you was alive."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you know what time it is? The shop closing soon."

"Really? Damn. 😧 I was just about to come to work. Thanks for being concerned though."

"No problem. When was you gonna' tell me you and Aug was dating."

"We not." Aug walked in on us.

"Well, explain that shit on her neck?" He gestured to the hickies.

We were both silent.

"I thought so. Clearly you wore her ass out because she would've BEEN at work hunty."

"Believe what you want, Jay." I shrugged.

"Trust me, boo. I will." Jay eyed me and Aug. "Anyway, I'll see y'all love birds later." Jay hugged me and said goodbye to August and soon he was out there.

August grabbed my hand pulling me to the table where a plate of food was waiting.

"You slept pass breakfast so I made you lunch."

"Awww, that's sweet. Thank you, Aug."

"Anything for you, Baybeh."

"That reminds me. Do you remember anything from last night, August ?"

"I rememba' everything. Now eat before I feed you."

"I want to be fed." I whined.

"You such a cry baybeh." He laughed but he still sat down and fed me though.

He put a spoonful of corn into my mouth followed by a piece of steak.

"Mhmmmm. This is Soooooo good. A fine man with his shit together that can cook! You're perfect." I smiled at him.

"I could say tha' same 'bout you."

___

🌟 VOTE & COMMENT 💬

But yeah cop Drake's newest album Views it's less than fifteen dollars and totally worth every penny. 

- Dee 😈👑💄