Forty 6ix

August

I drove home as quick as I could. I pulled into my driveway and hopped out of the car, not even bothering to turn the ignition off. I raced over to my mailbox and sure enough there was a black envelope among other letters. I took a deep breath before opening the envelope. There was a note, an address and a key.

By now you know that we snatched your girl. Are you fucking stupid, nigga? You must be. You guys fell for that dumb ass plan. I had a much more intricate one in mind. But let me stop rambling and get to the point. I'm grinding your gears aren't I? Hahaha. You got all this money right? You own a business and got all these cars right? Big ass house right? So we're gonna need you to pull out 500k from your bank account. 200k in 100s, 100k in 50s, 100k in 20s, 50k in 5's and 50k in 1s. Got it? Good. You'll take the money to the location that we sent you and leave the money there. After we check that you did everything properly, you'll receive info on getting your bitch back.

"FUCK!" I yelled out.

I didn't give a fuck about that petty change. It's the fact that I was so gullible and let the love of my life get put in danger.

"This happenin' cause of me." I mumbled to myself.

I didn't know what to do or who to call first. I was completely stressed out. I walked to my car and turned it off, locking the doors. I walked inside, locking the doors behind me. I decided to call Christopher.

"Chris." I spoke as soon as the phone stopped ringing.

"What's goodie, bro?" He responded.

"Pull up ta' my crib in 10."

"Why? What happened, nigga? Oh shit. I know this voice. We gotta bag some niggas?" Chris asked seriously.

"We might." I said before hanging up.

Christopher was basically my damn brother and I knew he was down for whatever so I decided to call him.

I debated on calling the police but I figured these niggas might have a dirty cop under their belt. They'd find out the second I called and that would end terribly.

I wanted to call Yalannah's family but I didn't want them to go through all of this again. They been through enough with the Nathaniel situation. I'll just get Yalannah back and we can inform them afterwards.

My phone rang. When I answered, Chris told me he was outside. I opened the door for him, giving him a bro hug.

"Glad you hea', man." I spoke truthfully.

"Anything for you, bruh. What's goin' on?" Chris sat down on the couch giving me his full attention.

"On God, you won't buhlee' what's finna come out my mouth." I told him.

"What happened?"

"Yalannah got kidnapped, Mayne." I said distraught.

"You fucking lying." Chris said in disbelief.

"I told yo ass you won't gone buhlee me. But I'm dead fuckin' serious. Look at my face."

"What the fuck, bruh? First her brother and when he finally come back, now her." He shook his head.

"Same shit I was thinkin'. That's why I can't tell her peoples till after we get her back. This nigga threatened to have my baybeh gang raped and killed man. I-I can't let dat shit happen. Nah, not Yaya."

"When this happen?"

"Like thirty minutes ago."

"You calling the cops or just you and me doing this shit?"