Twenty Nine

Yalannah

I took the ground beef out the fridge. I already had it marinating overnight. All I had to do now was put it in the pan and keep it from burning of course.

While the meat was cooking, I grabbed a pot and filled it with water, placing it on the stove.

"Whatchu' cookin', bae?" Aug said while coming in the kitchen and  grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge.

"Spaghetti." I answered. "That's what Kay Kay ordered." I joked.

"Man, all three of dem done wore me out. I'm ready ta' take a nap."

The girls had been running in the backyard, playing with Alaska and had asked Aug to join them. They were staying all weekend and so was Callie. While they ran outside, Callie and I played with pookie inside.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Yea'." Aug said coming up behind me, snaking his arms around my stomach.

I dried my hands off and covered the pan.

I decided to push my butt up against his private.

"Yaya." August groaned. "What is you doin'?" He said holding me in place so I couldn't continue.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know what I'm doing, papi." I smirked at him.

He looked at me with lust filled eyes as he watched my hand go into his pants and I grabbed him. I gasped because my hand could only wrap around half of it.

"You like dat?" Aug smiled, bending down to kiss on my neck.

"Yes." I bit my lip. "I want it."

I felt him getting hard in my hand.

"We can't." August sighed. "All da girls hea'."

I pulled my hand out of his pants.

"That doesn't matter because I was just playing." I bussed out laughing.

August looked dumbfounded.

"I told you I was gonna get you back." I shrugged while I washed my hands.

He looked down at his erection. "See what chu done did?" He grumbled. "Now I gotta fix dis." He walked towards the bathroom.

"Damn, I couldn't even grab it." I said to myself.

"Grab what?" Chay asked while coming into the kitchen.

My eyes widened. "Um, the pot. I couldn't grab it because it was to hot."

"Uhhh, okay." She looked at me strangely. "Speakin' of pots, when da' food gon' be done, tete?"

Since they first met me, they were under the impression that I was Aug's girlfriend so they weren't surprised when they found out I was living here now.

I'm glad they liked me because it would be awkward in situations like them visiting, if they didn't.

"I just started so It won't be done for a while."

"I'm hungry."

"Do you want a snack to hold you over?" I asked.

"Yes please."

"Go ahead." I smiled at her.

"Amaiya! Kayden!" She yelled.

Her sisters came running into the kitchen.

"Tete said we can get a snack." She opened the fridge and grabbed a lunchable and waited for them to pick out their snacks.

"Thank you." They said in unison making me smile.