Five

August

I put my bottom grill in and finished getting ready for the day. I was going to pick up Yalannah and show her another spot that I found since the first one I looked at was on some other shit. It was a bad neighborhood and it wasn't on a main street. I just wasn't feeling it and I doubt she would like it.

Since I wasn't going to the office, I wore all white huaraches, white jeans and a white plain tee shirt. I grabbed my chains and watch, putting them on. I put my hat on backwards, and I put on my shades and grabbed the keys to my big body suburban.

"Babe, where you going?" Raylene asked sitting up from the bed, stretching. She was sleep the whole time.

"I'm goin' ta' take yaya ta see dis building dat she can turn into a-"

"Yaya as in my hair stylist?"

"What otha' Yaya we kno', Ray?"

"When did she become a client of yours?"

"Been. I told ya' that already but ya' ass don't pay attention when a nigga speak." I shrugged.

"I do listen when you speak to me." She frowned.

"Apparently not. I told ya' dat yaya wanted to open anotha' hair salon and a nail salon. I gotta' go though."

"Give me a kiss first." Raylene made grabby hands at me.

"Brush yo' teeth first." I chuckled then walked out of my room and out the house making sure to lock the door to my house.

I sat in the Chevy and looked through my messages to see yaya's address since she texted it to me.

She aint live to far from her salon.

***

Yalannah Ramirez

I got up earlier because I was babysitting Jordyn again. Not because Yolanda needed me to but because I wanted to. Plus, Yolanda and Jordan had to go to an appointment to check up on the baby and I know how bad Jordyn can be.

I took a shower and dressed in fitted dark jeans, a white shirt with Jumpman on it and my 7's. I straightened my natural hair and decided to leave it down. I then woke up Jordyn and got her dressed since I gave her a bath last night. She wore a pink dress and pink sandals. I parted her hair and I put it in two big ponytails. My niece is so precious. I kissed her cheek.

My phone vibrated indicating I had a text. I checked my phone and it was August telling me he was downstairs. I grabbed my purse and phone and picked up Jordyn putting her on my hip. When I got downstairs, I spotted August leaning on a tan suburban.

How many cars this nigga got?

I walked over to him. "Hi, I hope you don't mind me bringing her with me. My sister-"

"I'on mind ya' bringin' lil' cutie witcha."

Jordyn's head was laying on my shoulder but when she heard August speak she perked up.

I sighed in relief. "Okay let me get her car seat out of my car."

Jordyn surprised August and I by leaning towards him, making grabby hands for him to hold her.

"Awwww, you want lil' ole Aug ta hold ya'?" August smiled exposing his grill.

That makes him even more sexy. I didn't think that was possible.

"Can I?" He asked for confirmation.

"Of course." I handed Jordyn to August.

I walked to my car and got her seat out.