53. You Take Care Of Him When He's Sick (CALM)

Start from the beginning

"Well we're gonna go do some work," Calum nodded at you.

"See you later," Ashton smiled and the two of them left as well, leaving you alone.

You ate your sandwich in piece, there was a solid half an hour between Cashton leaving and Michael returning and you enjoyed it immensely.

"HONEY I'M HOOOOOME!" Your brother yelled as he came back in.

"I can tell," you replied dryly.

"I called Liz and she's going go make sure Luke does what he needs to to recover," Michael threw his own keys down in the bowl.

"Well take a shower or something, Luke was probably contagious and you just spent a lot of time with him in a very confined space," you looked at him warily.

"I'll be fine," Michael scoffed, "I have an immune system of steel, plus I wash my hands like thirty times a day."

"That's true you're probably fine," you dismissed the thought of him getting sick.

"Probably? I find your lack of faith disturbing," he narrowed his eyes.

You were bewildered, "did you just quote Darth Vader at me?"

The rest of the day was normal, you both procrastinated on your work until late and then scrambled to do it so you could sleep.

The only issue is that you found yourself awake again in the middle of the night.

"Wha?" You groaned and checked the clock. 3 am.

You looked around, trying to figure out what was going on when a horrible noise came out of the bathroom. You groaned and fell back as your realized what it was. Michael was puking.

Mumbling to yourself about how your lack of faith was justified you got up and left your room.

"Are you okay?" You asked awkwardly, "you were puking so loud it woke me up."

"Well I'm clearly not okay," Michael spit into the toilet, "but I'm so sorry for the inconvenience." He didn't sound sorry at all.

"Well have you emptied out your stomach yet?" You put your hands on your hips and sighed.

"I think s-... Nope," your brother had to turn back around to puke a little bit more, "now I'm done."

Michael stood up and walked over to brush his teeth. You averted your gaze from the semi-digested sludge and closed the lid to flush the toilet.

"Are you running a fever?" You moved to where Michael was vigorously brushing his teeth.

He shrugged and you reached up to put a hand on his forehead, it was very warm.

"Yup you are, I'll go get a bucket, some water, and some fever medication. You go back to bed." You left the room and went down the stairs. You grabbed an extra five gallon bucket that Michael had for whatever reason, then filled up a glass with water and stopped at the medicine cabinet for the pills.

When you arrived back up in Michaels room he was buried under several thick blankets.

"Are you cold?" You asked as you put your things down.

"Noooo," Michael said sarcastically, " I'm under here to make a profound statement about global warming."

"What the-? Never mind, your probably delirious," you passed him the medicine and water, "take this."

"How do I know you're not trying to poison me?" He looked at the water suspiciously.

"Maybe because I have no reason to want you dead, so please just take your medicine," you flopped down on the bed next to him.