53. You Take Care Of Him When He's Sick (CALM)

Start from the beginning

"Apology accepted," you beamed.

"Thanks," he smiled a little too before laying down and stretching out on the couch.

"I would hug you but you know," you said awkwardly, gesturing in his general direction.

"Nah, I get it, don't want us both sick, then who would take care of us?" He giggled softly as you laid another blanket on top of him.

"I don't know?" You shrugged and sat on the next couch over, turning the TV back on.

"Let's just hope it's not Michael, I swear last time I was sick he tried to smother me with a pillow," Ashton shuddered.

"I could understand why," you said quietly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

I'm bored 😑

Michael:
"Hey Y/N," your brother walked into the dining room where you were enjoying lunch.

"'Sup?" Calum filed in behind him.

"How's your day been?" Ashton came inside next.

You didn't respond, waiting for the inevitable fourth bandmate.

"Ugh," Luke stumbled in, "oh hi Y/N."

"Hello," you waved at them all, "what are the four of you up to."

"Oh nothing much really," Michael shrugged and Ashton and Calum nodded, but Luke had a strange expression on his face.

"Are- are you okay?" Your eyes widened.

"ACHOOOOOO!" Luke sneezed loudly and wiped his nose.

"Damn," Ashton stepped back.

"Bless you," you giggled as he wiped his nose, "are you okay?"

"Peachy," he glared at you.

You examined Luke a little more closely and it was obvious he was not peachy. He didn't look nearly as put together as he normally did, his clothes were wrinkly and crooked. His skin was pale, but his face cheeks and nose flushed pink, and he was wobbly on his legs.

"He's sick but he insisted on showing up anyway," Calum said with distaste.

"I don't want to miss anything important," Luke whined.

"Sit down," you pulled out a chair and motioned for the blonde to sit. He glared at you but did as you asked. When he was seated you went to the bathroom and pulled out the thermometer.

"Open your mouth," you ordered, putting a new covering on the end. Luke still looked unhappy but did as you asked and you stuck it under his tongue.

"If he has a fever and is sneezing and such he needs to go rest at home before he gets us all sick," you explained as you waited for the results.

The thermometer beeped loudly and all eyes were drawn to the screen.

"Well?" Ashton asked expectantly.

"101.3," you were impressed he was up at all, "definitely running a fever."

"Go home mate, we're not doing anything productive today anyways," Calum patted him on the back.

"Yeah, go stay with Liz or something for a little while, you need to rest," Ashton agreed.

"But-" Luke began to protest.

"No buts, go," Michael took Luke's keys, "I'll drive you."

"Fine," the blonde didn't look happy, but he was outnumbered and he left with your brother.