Chapter 59

Hello my gorgeous readers, first of all I just want to say thank you to every single person that has read, commented and voted for this story. When I started writing gang war in the beginning of the year I would have never thought that I would get this amount of good responses and I’m truly thankful for it, just know that I love you all even though I don’t always reply to the comments.

I wanted to write this message at the start before you guys truly start to hate me, so this chapter will be the end of book one, before you chew my head off, I am writing a book two and it will have more action, more drama, more sex and hopefully more happiness in store for Skye and Harry, at the end of this chapter I will post a prologue for book two, if you are up to it to make a cover for book two, I will write you a personal imagine, dedicate you in the first chapter and promote your book if you have one.

Thank you, Ily

Ricky xx

“I was walking dead, stuck inside my head. I couldn’t get out, turn the lights down. The voices inside were so loud. Needed a jump start, catatonia, I couldn’t feel I wished that I could disappear. The voices inside were so real. But you stood by my side, night after night. You loved me back to life, life, from the coma, the wait is over. You loved me back life, life, from the coma, we’re lovers again tonight. You woke me up, one touch and I felt alive. You loved me back to life, back to life, I thought I died. The voices inside were so quiet. But you stood by my side, night after night. You loved me back to life, life, from the coma, the wait is over. You loved me back life, life, from the coma, we’re lovers again tonight.”

Skye

I felt the blood drain from my system, slowly leaving every single limb in my body, drained, anxious and frightened, would describe the emotions that were fluttering through my body and causing my heart to drop to the pit of my stomach. My eyes widened and my mouth felt dry, extremely parched as my lungs struggled to inhale the oxygen I needed to allow that I didn’t hyperventilate. Harry’s rage-filled features clearly indicated who he wanted it to be, who he had hoped it to be. He wanting the shouting voice to be Tyler’s, he hoped that he would get his chance to hurt Tyler the way he had hurt us, maybe even more. I gripped his arm tightly, sure that my crescent shaped nails dug deeply into his, as he jumped to his feet. He turned to me, clasping his fingers over mine in an attempt to loosen my grip, but I didn’t let up, he wasn’t going to this, for God’s sake our daughter was in the restaurant and I knew that she would fear him if she saw exactly what her father was capable of.

“Let go, Skye.” He spoke through gritted teeth, a deep shade of crimson flushed under his tanned, toned skin, and I just couldn’t help but to admire the beauty he held even in his angered stated. He truly was a beautiful man, a man that I feel ashamed for forgetting, a man that had spent most of his time searching for me. He was mine, the words replayed in my mind, Harry Edward Styles was all mine and there was no way that I could let him go, even after all of this time. He tainted me, bruised and broke me, yet at the same time he loved, cherished and fixed me, more than everyone ever could. He was my forever and all I needed to realize that was to see the way he reacted around Avery and I, he would sacrifice his own life for ours, he would walk to the ends of the abyss to save me, and I loved him. Fuck, I was in love with him, incandescently and indescribably.