Chapter 9

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

**Skye**

"Kalem?" I questioned, wondering why he had dragged me here, why we had to be hiding in the darkness. I felt uncomfortable as he moved closer to me.

"I need to tell you something." He quietly said. My heart thudded so loud, it felt like he could hear it inside of my chest.

"Okay, yes?" I gulped loudly.

"Seriously calm down." He said, seeing my nervous demeanour as he let out a chuckle.

"You're friends with that new kid right?" My eyes widened at his question. What if Tyler asked him to talk to me? What if this was a test, test to see where my loyalties laid.

"I wouldn't really call us friends." I scoffed, not being able to look him in his eyes.

"Well I need you to warn him for me. Could you do that?" The nervous feeling crept up again like it did earlier, my hands starting to tremble next to my sides.

"W-warn him about what? What's going on?" I stuttered over the words, suddenly feeling really afraid and confused at his request. What was I suppose to warn him about?

"I heard Tyler saying that Tony was supposed to come to school today, I'm not sure when, but he has to make sure that Tyler takes care of the new kid for embarrassing him and their family yesterday and if Tyler was too of a pussy, that Tony must step up and do it for him." I felt numb and unable to move. Tyler had nothing on Tony. Tony was ruthless; he didn't care how far he went or who he hurt in the process, he only cared what Mr. Del Gallo had to say. Whenever he got into a fight his rage would overpower him, and he would black out, not knowing what he was doing. I knew it all too well and I've it seen one too many times. He's killed before, he's taken a life without flinching and he sure as hell could do it again. What if the next one was to be Harry? I felt the blood drain from my body, causing my legs to fumble underneath me.

"Oh, my God, when is he coming?" He furrowed his eyebrows, clearly confused at the concern all too visible in my voice, the concern of what were to happen to Harry once Tony gets a hold of him. He stood silent, not a word threatening to spill from his agape mouth.

"When is he fucking coming Kalem?" My voice was sounding more urgent and more pleading. I felt the adrenaline start to rush over my body, taking control over every sense and sending my body into overdrive. I had to warn him. I shook Kalem trying to get an answer out of the frozen boy in front of me.

"Now." He whispered lowly as he looked down to the ground, clearly ashamed of keeping it from me for so long. My mouth fell agape and the familiar tears started to brim my hazel eyes. He was going to get hurt because of me. Harry was going to get beaten to a pulp because he talked to me.

I turned on my heels as quickly as I possibly could and darted down the hallway. Desperately searching, desperately in need to find him and warn him about Tony. It felt like I was soaring, my feet moving at an unimaginable pace. My legs felt numb and my heart beating at a rapid pace in my chest.

Luka stood near her locker looking for books as I sprinted towards her.

"Luka have you seen Harry?" I was out of breath and struggling to get the words out, my palms damp and my face a tinted shade of crimson. Her eyes widened as she saw me, the urgency in my voice scared her, alarmed her.