Chapter 39

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

Avery Darcy Styles:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsrf0VdX-soC1LEcyUCQ2jIou_j6tobrNoLGURRjDT7zdwWPEGOQ

"Let me be your hero...

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance? Would you run, and never look back? Would you cry, if you saw me crying? And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips? Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this. Now would you die, for the one you love? Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain; I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away...

Would you swear that you'll always be mine? Or would you lie? Would you run and hide? Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care you're here tonight...

I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain; I will stand by you forever. You can take my breath away...

Oh, I just wanna hold you; I just wanna hold you.

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? Well I don't care you're here, tonight..."

Niall

"Is it okay if we see the baby?" I questioned, my eyes welling with pain-filled tears that were threatening to spill from my already bloodshot eyes. He nodded as he motioned for us to follow him.

"I'm gonna go look for Haz, maybe he wants to see Avery." Louis said as he walked down the hallway, Liam followed behind just in case he might want to try and escape Louis.

We entered a room; it was cold and felt unwelcoming. My heart was hammering against my chest; a sudden nervousness crept up my spine. He showed us into a room that was apart from the other babies and that's when we saw her. She was beautiful, a magnificent little creature. She was small just like her mom, the features of Skye emitting on her small face. Short brown hair was present on her head, immediately reminding me of Harry, her eyes opened to reveal a hazel shade of brown, emotion running through me as the memory of Skye washed over my entirety. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks as I brushed them away, I wasn't allowed to show any emotion and I sure as hell wasn't going to start now. I grabbed a chair, placing it in front of the incubator; she looked so weak and fragile.

"Hello beautiful." I whispered, her attention resting on me. It looked like her brown eyes immediately lit up with happiness.

"You're just as pretty as your mommy, Avery." Zayn whispered next to me, leaning down slightly as he placed his hand against the incubator.

"We're your uncles, I'm uncle Niall and this is uncle Zayn and those scary looking sods over there are uncle Keane and Micah." I pointed towards the two that stood in the corner. They smiled slightly as I called them uncles, my heart skipping a beat as I thought about how I would spoil and protect her from any boy that would ever wish to harm her in anyway.

"We know daddy isn't here right now but I promise he'll come around, he just wants mommy to be okay. He's actually a very mean man but he loves you so for now we'll be your daddies." I whispered, tears spilling from my eyes. She tugged on my heart strings the minute I laid eyes on her, her beauty capturing every part of my entirety.

***

"I don't want to see that thing." I heard Harry's voice, the doors swinging open to reveal Liam and Louis tugging Harry forcefully through the door.