Chapter 33

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

"Don't try to explain your mind; I know what's happening here. One minute its love and suddenly it's like a battlefield. One word turns into a, why is it the smallest things that tear us down. My world is nothing when you're gone; I'm out here without a shield can't go back now. Both hands tied behind my back for nothing. These times when we climb so fast to fall again, why we gotta fall for it now? I never meant to start a war. You know I never wanna hurt you, don't even know what we're fighting for. Why does love always feel like a battlefield? Can't swallow our pride, neither of us wanna raise that flag. If we can't surrender we're both gonna lose what we have. Both hands tied behind my back for nothing. These times when we climb so fast to fall again, I don't wanna fall for it now. I never meant to start a war. You know I never wanna hurt you, don't even know what we're fighting for.

Why does love always feel like a battlefield?"

Harry

It had only been two days since the last time I saw Skye. Everything seemed to go downhill since. I had spent those two days, locked in my room and drowning my sorrows in booze. The days seemed to go by very slowly, only making me miss her even more. I hated the way I reacted when she told me that she was pregnant with my baby, our baby. I was shocked, I didn't know how to react and I was angry, angry that everyone had kept that vital information from me.

The door creaked open slowly, the boys filing in one by one and sitting on the bed. They all had a look of disappointment on their faces as they saw the two empty bottles of vodka and the half full bottle of Jack on my bedside table.

"Harry, it's been two days mate. You have to stop doing this to yourself." Louis grabbed the bottles; I tried to stop him but the intoxicated level of my blood made me topple to the ground, husky laughter erupting in my chest as I soon started to hiccup.

"You're a mess." Niall said, slightly annoyed at the state I was in.

"How would you feel if your girlfriend told you to leave and she told you she was pregnant?" I slurred between hiccups.

"Matter of fact, why didn't you lads mention that she was pregnant?" I tried with every part of my being to sound angry, failing miserably.

"John told us not to. Will you for God sakes just take a bath? Jesus you wreak." Liam waved his hand in front of his nose. I hadn't had a bath in two days and right now I really didn't care.

"Nope." I emphasized the 'p' as I moved closer to his face, he moved back to get away from my body odour.

"You know lads..." I started off as I stared at all of them, a serious expression covering my features.

"Too often we don't realize what we have until it's gone. Too often we're too stubborn to say 'sorry I was wrong.' Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts and we let the most foolish things tear us apart. I let this tear Skye and I apart, I pushed her away. I'm the only one to blame, and... a-and I d-don't know what t-to do." I started sobbing, placing my head in my hands as Louis moved closer to me, rubbing my back.

"You know mate, drunk you is very smart and less stubborn but you really have to stop doing this to yourself. She loves you mate."

"No she doesn't." I retaliated, shaking my head vigorously.

"Then why would she text me yesterday, asking how you are if she didn't give a fuck?" Niall questioned. I lifted my head staring at him in disbelief.