Chapter 55

Author's note: 

Hope you guys like this chapter :) Love you guys so much for reading and commenting

“Aren’t you something to admire, ‘cause your shine is something like a mirror and I can’t help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine. If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find, just know that I’m always parallel on the other side. Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul, I can tell you there’s no place we couldn’t go, just put your hand on the glass, I’ll be trying to pull you through, you just gotta be strong. Cause I don’t wanna lose you now, I’m looking right at the other half at me. The vacancy that sat in my heart, is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now and I’ll tell you baby it was easy coming back here to you once I figured it out, you were right here all along. It’s like you’re my mirror, my mirror staring back at me”

Harry

My hands held tightly onto the steering wheel, my eyes remaining fixated on the big, brick building in front of me, one that I knew all too well. What if this was some sick joke? What if she wasn’t alive and this was all the result of some Photoshop program? Even as these questions raced through my extremely overcrowded and aching mind, I knew that they would never be that cruel, they would never hurt me that way, and they would not rip out the unharmed pieces of my heart to trample them deeper into the cold, muddy ground. My mind was reeling, I had wished for this day so many times before, wishing that she would still be alive, wishing that I would see her beautiful face yet again, but right now, I didn’t know if I wanted to see her again, I didn’t want to know where she had been all of these months, I didn’t want to know what she had been doing or who she had spent her time with. I took in a deep breath trying to calm the anxious flutters that were racing throughout my body, trying to centre myself. I was angry, fuck that, I was pissed beyond calming point, I loathed the fact that the people I considered to be my family would lie to me, would keep such a big, life changing secret from me. My shaking hand moved towards the door handle, I wanted to calm myself but the longer I sat in the silent car, the more anxious I grew, and the more I wanted to kill each and everyone in the goddamned warehouse.

My hand rested on the latch to the door that would reveal exactly what was going on behind the protective barrier of the warehouse walls. My heart was thudding loudly in my chest, beating at a rapid pace. I had told myself so many times before, that if I was ever in the moment, if I ever saw her again, I would run up to her and hold her in my arms and never let her go, but now, I didn’t know what to expect, I didn’t know how she would react if she saw me again, would she reject me? Loud murmurs filled my hearing as I opened the door to the warehouse, anger immediately starting to pulsate through every single vein in my body. How could they? How could they keep something so big from me? Why would they ever do this to me knowing what I’ve been going through, after seeing everything I had to endure these past months? My feet subconsciously moved towards the voices I knew all too well, deviously planning my every step, planning the rant out exactly in my mind.

“What the fuck is this?” I shouted, slamming the door open to reveal those close to me in a circle discussing something quite seriously. They turned towards me, their eyes widened, surprised that I had showed up here, surprised that I knew exactly where they were.