Chapter 30

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

"So empty can't feel no more, as I'm left with my tears on the floor. Wait for my heart to mend, but you keep tearing the hole. Inside I'm so lost, in the middle of my heart, it's a battlefield of love, I've been fighting far too long. And now I'm shattered, from you chipping my heart, kept taking it till it broke. Oh how it hurts, felt it slip from your hands, hit the ground and now it's shattered. What am, still here for? Could it be that I'm just waiting, hoping you'd rescue me, and put the pieces together again. Inside I'm so lost. In the middle of my heart, it's a battlefield of love, I've been fighting far too long. Tell me what you're really here for, if you never really loved me, I gave my all but it still wasn't enough. 'Cause all you had to say was that you ain't looking for commitment, instead of telling me what I wanted to hear. Can't believe you left me so shattered..."

Skye

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, fear pulsating through every sense of my entirety as I stared at him. His hands were placed in the pockets of his jeans, he looked so relaxed, so calm.

"I saw you walking alone; I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Pregnancy suits you." He whispered as he moved towards me, I instinctively took a step back.

"I really don't want to hurt you; I just want to walk you home. Please let me. You shouldn't be walking home alone at this time, Skye." Tyler whispered pain clearly visible in his brown eyes. I nodded as he helped me pick up the groceries that fell out of the bag and onto the gravelled ground.

The walk was silent; the gravel underneath our feet was the only noise that filled the dark nightfall, only lightened by the Luna rays. It was awkward to say the least, yet better than walking on my own and feeling the need to peer over my shoulder ever so often.

"So how have you been?" His husky voice broke the silence that lingered around us. I took in a deep breath, not in the mood for another person that was possibly questioning my sanity.

"Why do you even care, Tyler?" He let out a frustrated sigh as he rubbed the nape of his neck, aimlessly kicking stones that lay in front of his feet.

"Believe it or not, Skye but I have changed and I do care about you." I stopped in my tracks, my house nearing in my vision.

"Cut the crap Tyler, what's bothering you? I've known you since we were little and when you're nice; something is on your mind, something huge that's bothering you, so spill." I folded my arms in front of my chest as he stared at the ground. I knew something was haunting him and my inquisitive nature only made me want to know even more. I felt a sudden movement in my stomach, my hand protectively rubbing it as he looked up quickly. Worry creased his expression as he stared at me intently.

"What's wrong?" Panic was laced in his voice as he wandered why I was rubbing my bulging stomach.

"The baby is just moving that's all." I said in a matter of fact tone, not really taking notice of it, I was used to the slight movements of my unborn child in my stomach.

"Can I feel?" His hand moved towards my belly as I slapped it away, I didn't want anyone else to feel the being move that Harry and I created, it was ours.

"Fine, but can we please just go to your house so I can put this down, then I'll tell you." I nodded as we started walking again.

***

We walked into the cold, dark apartment. I kicked off my shoes as I led him towards the kitchen. He placed the big grocery bag on the marble counter top, starting to pack everything out and placing them next to him.

"Where do these go?" he asked holding up two jars of nutella. I knew he was trying desperately to avoid the conversation that was lingering in the air. I stared at him intently, my foot tapping against the tiled kitchen floor, impatiently. He let out a little chuckle, knowing that I was never a patient person and always wanted to know everything.

"Okay, okay I give up, but I suggest you sit down." I was slightly confused as to why I was supposed to sit down. I walked over to the big beige couch.

I sat on the couch, folding my legs under me as I placed my hands protectively over my belly. My eyes caught the picture of Harry that I was staring at early.

"So?" I questioned as he sat across from me, the worry expression yet again plastered all over his face.

"What I'm about to say isn't easy and trust me I'm not saying this to hurt you, you have to know and I would appreciate it if you didn't ask me how I know, okay?"

I nodded, a sudden rush of nervousness running through me.

"Harry's still alive." I felt like I couldn't breathe, like a sharp edged dagger was digging into my chest, I had no idea why he would come here to hurt me, telling me lies and affecting my already depressed state. I shook my head as the salty stinging tears were brimming my eyes.

"No, no why would you say that? I saw him die." He gulped nervously, scratching the top of his head.

"I'm not lying to you Skye, I've seen him." I felt like the wind was being pushed out of my chest, leaving me gasping for air. I shook my head vigorously once again. He moved closer to me, sitting next to me.

"If you don't believe me, go ask John." I was shattered as to why he would make up sick lies like these. I jumped up from the couch, running towards the door and grabbing my keys on the way. I didn't care that Tyler was being left in my house, I needed to see John.

***

The ride was fast and quick. I jumped out of the car, running towards the pub that I avoided for over three months. I crashed into the building, sternly strolling towards the office I knew John would be in.

I slammed the door open, ready to confront him. I stopped in my tracks as I gasped, not expecting this sight at all. All eyes were on me as I entered the room.

"Skye?" He questioned...