Chapter 31

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

"Empty spaces, fill me up with holes, distant faces, with no place left to go. Without you, within me I can find no rest. Where I'm going is anybody's guess. I tried to go on like I never knew you. I'm awake but my world is half asleep. I pray for this heart to be unbroken. But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete. Voices tell me I should carry on, but I am swimming in an ocean all lone. Baby, my baby it's written on your face. You still wonder if we made a big mistake. I tried to go on li like I never knew you. I'm awake but my world is half asleep. I pray for this heart to be unbroken. But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete. I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go. I don't want to make you face this world alone. I wanna let you go alone...

Without you, all I'm going to be is incomplete..."

Skye

"You knew about this?" I gasped, facing Micah and Keane that stood up from where they were sitting in the corner. Tears started to burn the back of my eyes as anger, at the same time surged through my body. They stood motionless, staring at me, waiting for me to explode and yell at everyone, when I actually just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Fucking speak! How could you do this to me?" I tried to avoid his alluring green eyes, staring at my brothers, hatred filling every single part of me. I felt a hand on my arm, turning around, those eyes I tried to avoid, stared dead at me, and I shrugged his hand off. The time his touch made me feel loved was gone, now when he touched me I felt nothing but disgust.

"Don't you dare touch me! Do you know what I've been through for the past few months? The pain I've felt? Right now I don't give a flying fuck about you so back off." His eyes trailed to the ground, like I was a parent giving my child a scolding. I turned to John; his face was pained with all kinds of different emotions. I hated him, I hated all of them, I trusted them but yet the ones closest to me were the ones to stab me in the back.

"You're like a second dad to me, how could you do this? After you saw what I was going through and how heartbroken I was, you still decided to keep this a secret from me. What were you going to do when this baby is born? Huh? Tell them their dad died? I hate you, I hate all of you. The one person that I thought I couldn't trust told me, yet my brothers didn't even care enough to even give me a clue, you didn't even feel bad for lying to me." Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I poured my heart out, my fist clenching by my sides as my heart beat at a rapid pace.

"You don't mean the things you're saying Skye." John's voice was calm, soothing the anger like water over a fire. I shook it off, I wasn't going to let this go, how could I? Four months, for four months I was under the impression that the man I fell in love with was dead. I felt betrayed, I felt hurt.

"Were you planning on keeping this from me? Hiding from me?" I questioned, turning to Harry. His eyes flooded with tears, I didn't care, I wasn't going to comfort him, fall into his arms and pretend that everything was fine again, it wasn't. How could I ever trust him again?

"We were protecting you." Micah spoke.

"Fucking stop with that! I'm over everyone trying to protect me, if you haven't noticed yet, it only leads to hurting me even more. I don't need your protection." I snapped, I wasn't a baby, I could take care of myself."

"Please just let me explain." Harry's husky voice sounded, I raised my hand cutting him off.

"I'm not in the mood for your crappy excuses, you're nothing to me. Neither are any of you." I turned to walk out, his hand grabbed onto my wrist tightly to make sure that I wouldn't run off.