Chapter 20

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

Tyler

My heart was hammering against my chest at the sight of the silver 9mm pistol clutched in Tony's hand. My eyes widened at how many bullets were missing; I knew he felt humiliated by what Skye said to him and knowing him he would do anything for any sort of revenge.

"What the fuck did you do?" My voice was filled with panic as I shouted at him, he didn't do as much as flinch. His hands worked intently on the pistol.

"I took care of it." My heart felt like it was shattering, my blood draining from every inch of my entirety.

"You killed her?" I gasped, moving towards him slowly as I clenched my fists. A chuckle rumbled through his chest, his attention was fully grasped by the pistol that lay in his hand, I knew he would never use it against me, yet it still didn't intimidate me.

My feet moved towards him subconsciously, the rage I usually pulsated towards Skye was now directed towards him. My hands fisted his shirt in my shaking hands, my knuckles changing a sickly shade of white at the pressure I was clenching them. His hands tugged on mine harshly, anger lingering in his menacing brown eyes as his height towered over me.

"What the fuck are you doing? Get off before I hurt you." He spat out harshly as he tried to tug my hands off his shirt.

"Enough!" my father's loud voice broke off the intimidating stares we shared for the brief seconds.

"You will not lay a single hand on my son. Now tell me what this testosterone pissing contest is about?" he sounded slightly proud as I stood up for myself against someone. My hands dragged his body towards me before roughly pushing him away.

"He killed Skye." I spoke lowly as tears sprung up to my eyes. My father's eyes widened at my statement, showing me that he didn't execute or even know about his plans to take away the person that meant the world to me. Another menacing chuckle burst out of his lips.

"I didn't kill that bitch, you sod." He spoke through clenched teeth, the anger rushing through my entirety made me want to lurch my body towards his. My eyes widened at his statement, if he didn't kill her then, who did he?

Harry

Skye was wrecked, crumbled in front of me. My world felt like it was breaking out from under my feet, Skye was my world everything about her was my sanctuary and there was nothing I could do to take her pain away, nothing I could do to make it better. The day we had was nothing but a nightmare, everything going wrong and being ripped right out of our grasps.

She sat on the chair near the wall, Micah's arm draped over her protectively as she stared out blankly. We rushed over to the hospital as soon as we could but those dreading words the doctors spoke broke her even more.

"I'm sorry miss. We did all we could." I could never wrap my head around the fact that they were supposed to be lifesavers yet they could do nothing for Mrs. Talbot. My heart broke for the girl I confessed my love to.

"Excuse me sir can we please have a word with you." I turned to the voice that broke my train of thought. A tall officer dressed in a navy blue stood in front of me. My heart was slightly thudding against my chest at the sight of him. I always felt nervous when it came to the police, yet never did much as show it.

"Sure." I motioned him towards the door, not wanting to upset Skye even more.

"Could you tell us what you saw at the scene of the crime?" The bald cop questioned, a notepad held in his hand. I placed my hands in my jeans pocket, not sure as to what I should say.

"Can I help you officers?" Micah questioned as he stood next to me, the officers seemed suspicions as to why he would be interested in me talking to them.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" the dark haired one questioned, furrowing his eyebrows slightly as his forehead creased with confusion.

"My mom was the victim." He spoke lowly, his voice cracking slightly. He came off as such a tough guy, but just like the boys and I, family was our top priority and we would do anything humanly possible to take care of them.

"My condolences sir, do you have any idea who would have a grudge on your mother?"

A part of me wanted to just tell them who it was but having an idea that Tony wouldn't just go down easily.

"No clue officer. Our mother wasn't really involved in anything dangerous." His voice was calm and cool, not hesitating as he spoke.

"With what your father did, I would assume that she would also be involved in such a lifestyle." His fists clenched at his sides as the officer mentioned his father, a touchy subject none the less.

"You assumed wrong sir. My mom was kind and soft hearted and if you came here to insult her in her death and hurt this family even more. I suggest you leave. I have my little sister to take care of." He spoke sternly yet respectfully, and regret emitting in their eyes. The bald officer's attention drifted towards me.

"I'm sorry sir. Who are you?" he looked at me, my voice was unable to make a sound as his question directed towards me.

"He's my sister's boyfriend." Micah spoke next to me, before I could react or even object at that his statement, the violent vibration of my phone broke me out of my idiotic daze.

"Excuse me please." I grabbed the phone out of my pocket making my way down the busy hallway towards the smoking area outside.

"Hello uncle John. I believe Micah told you what happened?" I questioned remembering that he said he would call to make sure that she was okay.

"That's not what I'm calling about. Harry I need you to be completely honest with me. Do you understand?" My eyebrows furrowed at his request, I spoke a fast yes as I wanted to know what he wanted to ask.

"Tony Del Garza was just found dead in his car. Did you have anything to do with this?" His tone was stern and laced with worry. I wanted nothing more than to take Tony's life because he shot my best friend and he took the person that meant the most to Skye.

"No. I swear, I would have loved to but no I had nothing to do with this." He stayed silent for a moment; I paced back and forth waiting for his voice to emit through the speaker again.

"I need you to go inside, act completely normal and ask Micah. I need you to do that for me okay? And then call me straight after. Do you understand Harry?" His tone was laced with panic, a side I've never heard or seen of him.

"Sure I'll do that now. I'll call you in ten minutes."

I hung up the phone, walking at a fast pace towards the area they were sitting a few moment ago. He took his seat next to Skye again as he draped his arm over her.

"Can I talk to you?" My voice was stern and emotionless; he nodded as Skye remained to stare in front of her.

"Tony was found dead. Did you do it Micah?" I questioned softly, making sure no one would be able to hear our conversation. He shook his head, confused as to why I would ask him this.

"I need you to be honest mate. Did you kill him?" my voice was more urgent as I moved towards him.

"No bro I had nothing to do with that I swear." He spoke reassuringly, my thoughts jumbled around in my confused mind.

If it wasn't me and it wasn't Micah or Uncle John, then who murdered Tony Del Garza?