Chapter 23

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

I can't help it; I love the way it feels. I'm stuck between my fantasy and what is real. I need it when I want it; I want it when I don't. Tell myself I'll stop every day, knowing that I won't. I've got a problem, and I don't know what to do about it even if I did, I don't know if I'd quit but I doubt it, I'm taken by the thought out it. And I know this much is true, baby you have become my addiction. I'm so strung out on you but I like it and it's all because of you.

Never get enough, she's the sweetest drug.

Skye

*1 day later*

I felt relieved at the fact that I was now in Harry's big black Range Rover on my way home. Everything about the hospital made me feel uneasy, like someone was watching me. I tried to convince myself that I was just being paranoid and that a lot of people were in the hospital. I tried to push my uneasy, eerie feeling to the back of my head; I turned my attention to the handsome young man that sat next to me in the car. Strange enough it felt like this ordeal has brought us closer together. These feelings that fluttered through my entirety were so strong, I loved him, I loved every part of him and I wanted every part of him to be mine, to be close to me. His beautiful chestnut curl tussled over his forehead, he made me feel safe and I loved the feeling.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped out of my daze to realize that I was staring at him; my cheeks flushed a dark shade of crimson as I looked down at my hands in my lap.

"You, I'm just so happy that I have you in my life." I confessed, slightly embarrassed, I was never one to admit my feelings to anyone, no matter how close I was with said person.

"I'm the lucky one babe." He placed his hand on my thigh, not the way Tyler did making me feel uneasy, the way Harry's hand caressed my thigh was laced with love. His beautiful smile made his alluring dimples show, something that made my knees weak, and made me so glad that I was sitting down now.

I saw the familiar sickening street nearer in my vision, making every part of my being go cold. It was too soon, too soon for me to see the place I last laid eyes on my bleeding mother. I felt my breathe hitch in my throat and my heart hammer against my chest.

"Can we go to yours instead?" I questioned as I felt the ever so familiar salty tears brim my burning eyes. He looked at me, slightly confused before it hit him; he nodded tightly before reversing and heading the other way.

***

My head was laid on his chest as I took in his alluring scent. I didn't know what had washed over me but I wanted him, I wanted to feel him inside of me, show him how much I truly did love him. I looked up at him, to notice that his eyes were already placed on me.

"Hello beautiful." That cocky smirk made another appearance, the smile that melted every part of my being. I suddenly felt extremely nervous at the request I was about to make. Not knowing how he would react or if he would reject me. You never know until you try, right?

"I want you." I whispered, feeling slightly self-conscious as the words spilled from my mouth. Confusion creased on his features, before his eyes slightly widened. Nervous butterflies ran rampage in my stomach afraid of what he was going to say. His hand came up to move a strand of my hair behind my ear, brushing his thumb over my cheek.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to love." His tone was soothing and filled with love. I placed my shaking hand under his shirt stroking his abs, not knowing where this sense of confidence erupted from.