Chapter 34

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

"I wanna know, can we spend this life together? Be the shield from rainy weather, tell me can I, baby, tell me can I be your man? Let's be lovers, girl I promise to be faithful, true and honest forever, I know you've been hurt, but you really need you give us a chance. Cause you need love, please don't change the way you are, soon you'll live within my heart. You deserve it, you know it. You've been searching for it all of your life. You need love, don't be scared to try again. You can rest upon my chest and I'll hold you, I'll save you. You've been searching for it all of your life, you need love. I need to know, can I be the one you trust? Be your friend I'll give you all, all of the things you dream of. Tell me can I be your man? Hole your heart, there's a wound I wanna heel, if you're willing I'll be here, here to fix the broken. Let me change the life you live...

Cause you need love, please don't change the way you are, soon you'll live within my heart. You deserve it, you know it. You've been searching for it all of your life. You need love, don't be scared to try again."

Skye

I sat on the couch with Harry's arm draped over my shoulder protectively, his hand resting on my tummy waiting patiently for our little girl to move again.

"What about Louise?" Louis questioned as we started thinking about baby names. I crinkled my nose and shook my head, not being able to imagine my daughter. Harry's chest rumbled underneath me as he chuckled and placed his forefinger on my nose.

"You're so cute when you do that." He whispered into my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck as he placed a kiss below my ear.

"I like Louise! What's wrong with it?" Liam questioned as he stood behind the kitchen counter top, trying to make me a sandwich. The boys had all become so protective since the found out that I was pregnant, and know that they've found out I'm expecting a little girl, it has increased. I shook my head yet again, something about the name making me cringe.

"What about Darcy? I really like that name." Harry whispered next to me, I turned to him creasing my forehead.

"If you name our baby Darcy, I wouldn't need my brothers to kick your arse, I'll do it personally, okay?" I smiled as I patted his cheek, his chest rumbling yet again as he chuckled, pouting slightly to make me change my mind.

"What about Niallela? It's like Niall and Nutella." He said in a matter of fact tone, all of our heads snapped, each of our faces expressionless, he shoved another spoonful of nutella in his mouth as he stared at us, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Are you trying to let our daughter die of embarrassment?" Harry said as all of us burst into a fit of laughter, the look on Niall's face priceless, shoving another spoonful of nutella in his mouth.

"Fine suit yourselves, I'll just name my daughter that one day."

"Yeah good luck with convincing your wife that." I whispered as I leaned my head against Harry's chest.

"How about Avery?" I questioned, playing with Harry's fingers in my small hands. He squeezed my hand slightly as the other boys nodded, clearly liking the name I picked.

"I like that, Avery Darcy Styles. Sounds like a winner to me." I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"What is it with you and the name Darcy?"

"I just like it; can we please just use it as a middle name, please?" He begged, I nodded as I leaned my head against Harry's chest.

I felt my phone slightly vibrate in my pocket. I turned to sit up, rummaging into my jean's pocket to find the phone.

"Who's that from?" Harry inquired.

"From Luka. I just quickly have to go to the bathroom." I lied as I read the preview of the text, my heart jumping wildly in my chest.

I rushed over to the bathroom. I closed the door of the bathroom, leaning against the counter top in the brightly lit room.

Unknown number

How is that beautiful baby girl of yours? It would be a shame if something happened to mother and daughter. Take care lovely x

My heart was hammering against my chest, my palms dampening making it difficult to hold onto my phone, I felt weak, numb and confused as to who would send me this.

"Don't you usually come to the bathroom to like piss or something?" Harry questioned, making me jump slightly as I shoved the phone into my back pocket. I tried to seem calm, to not show him that anything was remotely wrong. I had just gotten him back, I had just gotten my life back and I wasn't planning on letting anyone ruin it for us. This was our life, our baby and our family and no one, absolutely no one was going to take that away from me.

"Well didn't your mom teach you to knock before you enter a room?" he shrugged his shoulders as walked over to the toilet.

"She tried but I never really paid attention." I heard his zipper being pulled down, and only then catching on that he was going to pee.

"Are you really going to pee with me in the same room as you? I questioned, slightly disgusted that he would do that in front of me.

"Get used to it baby." He chuckled as he continued to do his business, not seeming fazed at all that I was in the room while he was peeing.

"You're disgusting." I shouted as I made my way out of the bathroom, to the other boys downstairs.

"Mmm baby, I love when you talk dirty." He called after me, making me giggle as I felt another vibration in my back pocket. My heart rate started to speed up as I grabbed the phone out of my pocket. Tears started to form in my eyes as I read the text.

Unknown number

Oh and take care of your precious boyfriend and brothers. Send them my love darling.

Someone was coming for us, but this time it wasn't just me, it was Harry, Keane, Micah and Avery...