Chapter 16

Author's Note: This story is currently being edited. If you're a new reader, please comment, vote, fan. Whatever you want :) thank you! Ily

Ricky xx

**Skye**

My heart was thudding against my increasingly tightening chest. My fists banged against the closet door, the closest he had locked me in a few minutes ago. Anger ran like a river through my veins, a hint of fear washing over my entirety. I was afraid that the person that was responsible for the shots were still outside. He had no weapons, no means of protecting himself. Tears started to violently roll down my flustered cheeks.

"Fuck Harry! Why did you do this to me?" I questioned knowing that I would receive no reply. I slid down the locked door; I curled up against it, cradling my trembling body. I couldn't lose him; he was my source of sanity, how silly that might sound. I know that I had only know him for a few days but I felt connected to him, he was my orb of calmness, I knew he would do anything to keep me safe and I knew it would kill him if he would have ever failed me again. I sent up silent prayers, asking that he would be kept safe. When it came to him, my life meant nothing if he was not safe.

**Harry**

I felt numb as I clumsily drifted towards his sprawled out body, his eyes remaining on me, slightly begging for me to help him in any way I possibly could. A sickly pale colour washed over his features. My hands bawled at my sides, trembling. I didn't know if it was fear, sadness or anger that rushed through my suddenly very limp and numb body.

"I knew you were dangerous mate but I didn't think it would be this dangerous to visit you." He joked, letting out a chuckle that quickly turned into a pain-filled gasp. His eyes tightly screwed shut as he winced in pain. I was amazed that he could still joke at a time like this. I kneeled next to him, moving his head slowly so I could place it on my lap. Scanning the area to make sure that no one was anywhere in sight that might just ambush us in our vulnerability. He took in a deep and sharp breath as I examined his open wound on his shoulder.

"We need to get you inside mate. It's not safe out here." He gave me a slight nod as I tried to pick up his limp body, he cried out in pain more than once as I draped his unharmed arm over my shoulder, rushing into the unlocked house. I kicked the door shut, ending in a loud slam. Skye's voice-filled profanities scattered around the room, bouncing of the silent walls.

"Harry fucking Styles you open this fucking door before I kick you in the balls. I promise you your kids will come out blue, like fucking smurfs, you little shit." Louis burst out laughing only resulting in him tumbling over in pain.

"Mate, can you lean against the wall quickly?" I questioned, he nodded knowing that I had to go open the door for her, the feisty side of Skye clearly on show. I placed him against the wall, his grip landing on the table that was securely placed in front of him. My feet broke into a sprint, making my way over to the hallway closet. I braced myself before unlocking the door, knowing that I was in for a hell hole of trouble.

Her small hand collided with my cheek with such a force, tilting my face to the side. My cheek stung as I rubbed my hand over the inflicted area. I looked at her, a small smirk tugging on the corners of my mouth, loving the overpowering side of her.

"Don't you dare smirk at me, do you..." She trailed off, her eyes lingering down my shirt and arms, her mouth fell agape. I followed where her attention was infused. My white t shirt was covered in his blood; my sleeves of my blazer were drenched. She moved towards me, her hands desperately searching for the wound that drained this amount of blood.

"It's not mine." I whispered, I stared at the ground, my converses becoming increasingly interesting.

"Whose?" She questioned softly, desperately in need of my eyes to look at hers. She lifted my chin roughly.

"Whose blood is it Harry?" Concern was plastered in her voice, as her tone grew louder. I knew who she thought it was but I couldn't bring myself to tell her. She ran down the short hallway, my feet trailing behind lazily. I heard her gasp as she took in his wound, blood now starting to drip on the floor, his face only becoming paler by the second.

**Skye**

"Oh, my God, Louis." I gasped as I moved towards him, the wound on his left shoulder oozing sickening amounts of blood. I placed my hand over it applying an amount of pressure, trying to stop it from bleeding as much. He winced back, hitting his head against the white wall as I caused him more pain than he was already in. The tears yet again started to subconsciously roll down my cheeks. I turned my head to look back at Harry; he leaned against the wall, his face extra pale. He looked lifeless as tears rolled down his cheeks. I had never before seen him this vulnerable. My heart was shattering as I saw the guy I was attracted to hurt like this.

"We need to get him to the couch. He's losing a lot of blood." His attention was drawn to my face as I spoke but he remained unmoving.

"Harry! Now!" My voice stern as I called his name. He moved over towards us, lifting his best friend with little effort, making his way over to the living room, where our heated moment happened not so long ago. I kneeled in front of Louis, tugging of the jumper I had hung over my shoulder, placing it firmly on his oozing wound. Harry sunk to the floor behind us, he was in shock.

"Who did this to you?" I questioned silently. His eyes looked through mine, his eyes portraying a sense of sadness, hurt and discomfort.

"That guy that was with Tyler..." He trailed off, it becoming increasingly difficult for him to speak.

"Tony." I gasped as an eerie feeling fingered down my trembling body. He nodded slightly, his head then rolled to the side, his eyes drifting to the back of his head, his body trembling under my touch as I tried to restrain him. Harry jumped up, now standing next to me panicking. A sense of adrenaline rushed through my body.

"Please Louis please." He sobbed loudly; I pushed him away towards my clutch placed on the piano in his living room.

"Go get my phone and call my mom." I spoke loudly, trying desperately trying to get through to him.

"What the fuck will you mom do, Skye?" His voice was laced with anger as he made his way over to me.

"S-she's a nurse. She'll help us." I spoke calmly, the darkness that appeared in his orbs a few seconds ago, disappeared. He nodded, running towards my phone, rummaging through my clutch.

"Hello? Mrs. Talbot. I'm one of Skye's friends. Please I need your help." He spoke quickly, gasping for air.