Chapter 59

Author’s note:

So before I start this chapter and get all into the world of the lovely Skye and Handsome Harry, I would like to tell you guys that this story might end soon and if you would like me to write a sequel then just leave a comment at the end of this chapter with ideas on what you want to happen, thank you xx

and this chapter is dedicated to anothersweetgirl because she left a comment first, on chapter 57

“No matter what you say about love, I keep coming back for more. Keep my hand in the fire, sooner or later, I get what I'm asking for. No matter what you say about life, I learn every time I bleed. The truth is a stranger, soul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free to admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind, sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind. I can't waste time so give it a moment, I realize nothing's broken. No need to worry about everything I've done, live every second like it was my last one. Don't look back, got a new direction, I loved you once, needed protection. You're still a part of everything I do. You're on my heart just like a tattoo just like a tattoo, I'll always have you”

Skye

“What?” He whispered breathlessly, his eyes were wild, on fire and a cheeky smile covered his features. Even though I had told him that I remembered him, I still felt slightly bad for lying to him.

I nodded, gulping down the lump that was starting to form in my throat, I felt for not telling him I remembered everything, even though I knew I could trust him with my life, I knew that he would tell Harry and that was just going to cause a world of unnecessary shit that I was trying to escape from.

Niall pulled me into his arms, engulfing me in his warm and loving embrace, I felt the tears slide down my cheeks, no, I can’t cry, I need to be strong, I need to stop depending on people to help me up and hold my hand, protect me from the darkness I grew up with and now knew about all too well.

“Hey.” He hushed, placing his finger underneath my chin; I stared into his icy blue eyes and suddenly felt the pang or guilt rush through me, yet again. Goddammit, Skye, get a grip! I felt all the worries and bundled thoughts disappear from my mind as his arms functioned as my safe sanctuary. Someone cleared their throat, causing the both of us to separate. We looked up to see the same curly haired beauty that I was dreading to see, his eyes were bloodshot and tears still stained his cheeks. His face held an emotion difficult to read, I felt sorry for him, yes, I loved him unconditionally, but sometimes, when love hurts you, you have to be brave enough to let it go, even if you think that the said person is your soul mate.

“Harry, its not…” Niall started to stuttered, fumbling over his words. It was obvious that Niall’s previous encounter with Harry frightened him.

“Its fine, I need to talk to her, if you don’t mind.” Harry’s tone was clipped, but not laced with anger. Niall nodded, my eyes trailed over Harry’s darkened figure, his eyes were red, tears still quite evident and his hands were trembling, as if he were afraid.