"Well then I'll make you dinner" I said.

"Let's go" he said picking me up and taking me in the house.

I dried my hair before I started to cook. I made Steak, Asparagus, and Potatoes. Aubrey watched tv while I set the table.

"Dinner's ready" I said putting our plates on he table.

Aubrey came and sat next to me. We prayed and began to eat.

"This is so good. Your a really good cook. Almost better than my mom. Almost" he smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled, "Do you want something to drink?".

"Yeah" I began to get up before he signaled for me to sit down, "I can get it myself".

I smiled as he kissed my head and went to the fridge. He brought back two bottles of water. We finished dinner and before I can even pick up my plate, he grabbed both of our plates and rinsed them before putting them in the dish washer. We began to watch movies on Netflix and before we knew it, it was already 11 o'clock.

"I should get going" he said standing up.

"Yeah" I said walking him to the door.

I heard Jace crying in the baby monitor and began to run up the stairs.

"Stay right there" I said to Aubrey.

I went in to see Jace standing up crying. I picked him up and gave him his Ted teddy bear that he's had since he was a newborn.

"What's wrong with mama's baby?" I ask.

He frowned at me as I walked down the stairs. Aubrey smiled at Jace before looking at me.

"I had a lot of fun" Aubrey said.

"I'm glad you came" I said.

He leaned down and kissed me. Jace started to squirm signaling that he wanted to be put down. He pulled on Aubrey's shorts so he kneeled down to Jace. Jace put his Ted teddy bear in Aubrey's arms.

"You want me to keep it?" He asked as Jace nodded.

"Jace are you sure? That's your favorite teddy bear" I say.

Jace nods again.

"I can't take this from you little man" Aubrey says.

"You have it" Jace says then runs away.

"I can't believe he gave that to you. He wouldn't even let Justin touch it" I laugh.

"I'm going back on tour Thursday" he said.

"Oh" I tried not to sound sad.

"Yeah, Thats why I got you and Jace tickets and backstage passes to a few of the concerts" He said.

"Aubrey your so sweet" I kissed him, "We'll be there".

*Thursday*

Aubrey was amazing. The crowd loved him. His set was so beautiful. Especially when he sang Hotline Bling, Controlla, One Dance, and the Motto. He does this thing with balloons and it's so pretty.

(A/N: I tried to put videos from my concert but it wouldn't let me 😒. The concert was amazing)

Jace and I went back to Aubrey's tour bus after the concert. It didn't make  sense to fly out to every concert so Jace and I are staying with Aubrey on the tour bus. I guess you can say we're getting pretty serious. He puts these things on his legs after every concert that helps them feel better after jumping around all night on stage. I posted a photo of him on Instagram.

"Did you like the show?" Aubrey asked as I laid next to him

Jace was sound asleep on the couch next to the bed.

"Absolutely. The whole balloon thing was beautiful" I smile.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"The crowd loved you. Who can't love Drake?" I said laying my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Nobody" he joked.

"Where's our next stop?" I ask.

"Philadelphia" he said.

My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I took it out and there was a text from Justin. I sat up and opened my phone. He sent me a screenshot of the picture of Aubrey I posted on Instagram.

 He sent me a screenshot of the picture of Aubrey I posted on Instagram

Justin leaves me on read and doesn't text back. He's salty because Jace have Aubrey the bear. Whatever. I sigh and lay back on Aubrey.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Justin's salty because Jace gave you the bear" I say.

Aubrey laughed causing me to start laughing. I hit his arm playfully.

"Let's just watch the movie" I said turning back to the tv.

-------------------------------------------
Aye two updates in one day

-------------------------------------------Aye two updates in one day