•Chapter 3•

Your eyes flutter open as the warm sun beams on your face; awakening you from your slumber.

You sigh as you get out of bed; letting your feet stand on the carpeted floor.

You run a hand through your hair as you walk to your windows and look outside.

The pool cover still on you wondered what time it actually was. You look over to your wall and see that it's 6:15 in the morning.

"Why?" You mutter as you pull the curtains open.

"You got to go to work that's why" you hear your father say as he opens the door to your room.

"I don't work till 10" you smile

"Well it's nice to know your an early bird" he says raising his eyebrow.

"Early bird; my ass. I live on my bed so I must stay on it" you chuckle as you walk into your closet.

"Language little miss" your father scolds.

"I'm over 20 years old now dad, you should be expecting me to do things I wouldn't have done when I was 14" you smile as you look for a pair of black skinny jeans.

"I need more jeans" you murmur. You hear your father step in
"More?! You have enough to support all the entire city" your father says going to reach for a cabinet.

"What's in here?" He asks.

You turn around and jolt toward the cabinet and slam it close before he see's anything in there.

"My personal belongings" you say a blush rising to your cheeks.

"Well aren't they supposed to be in the bathroom?" He ask as he steps back to leave the room.

"Yes but you know how I feel about other people seeing my stuff" you say making him nod his head.

"Yes, well hurry down now. Your pancakes are going to be ready soon" he shouts as he leaves the room.

"Thanks!" You shout back. You grab a band shirt and a new set of undergarments with your jeans.

You rush to your bathroom and place the clean clothes on the heat rack, turning on the shower.

You strip down from your pyjamas and slip into the shower.

Taking a quick rinse after shaving all you needed to shave you step out the shower shutting it off and grab a towel turning it into a turban for your hair. And another to pat dry your body.

You grab your moisturiser and squirt some into your hand and rub it along your arms, your shoulders, your chest, stomach, your legs and finally your back which is always the hardest to do.

Grabbing your underwear you pull it on following with your bra.

You pull your skinny jeans on struggling like always and throw on your tee.

"Okay now make up" you say as you walk to the other side of the bathroom where you had your make up.

Grabbing your concealer you place it onto the places where you had to hide spots and put some under your eyes to hide your morning bags.

Blending that in your grab your foundation and pump some of it onto the back of your hand. You scan the table looking for your beauty blender and snatch it in a hurry.

You place your foundation onto your face and then quickly rush to do a small bit of contour. Not to much, you only are going to work in a bar.

Placing your contour kit down your grab your favourite eyeshadow palette and go for a nude look. Placing a
nude-ish gold onto your lids you then pat on a darker shade to your crease; blending it all.

"Okay now eyeliner" you mutter as you look into the mirror.

Taking you a good 5 minutes you get your eyeliner perfect on both eyes making sure that they were even or that will piss you off when looking at yourself.

"Mascara, mascara where are you?" You sing as your eyes scan the table.
"Where the fuck is it?!" You gently yell in frustration. "Oh it's in my hand" you say embarrassed as you look down to your hand that was clutching the product.

Applying that you grab your nude lip liner and line your lips perfectly the way you want it and fill it in.

"I'll put that on after I eat" you say as you grab your lipstick and put it into your pocket.

Yanking your hair turban off you throw it into the hamper and walk out the bathroom.

You grab your phone from your bed stand and turn it on to see that you had a message from JseSam.

"I still need to find out his actual name" you smile as you rush down the stairs.

"Why are you out of bed?!" Your mother asks as she looks to her watch.
"It's 7, you don't go to work until it's 10" She says sipping on her tea.

"Well mom, I woke up at quarter past six" you say sitting at the table; grabbing your fork to tuck into the pancakes.

"Why?" She asks.

"Dad said cause I need to go to work" you laugh making your mother chuckle.

"It's only cause he has to go to the office early, he doesn't want to be the only one awake so early" she smiles looking over to her husband.

"He works to hard for the age he is" she says frowning sadly.

"Well being a business man is hard mom" you say and she nods; agreeing.

"Well I'm off now, I'll see you later honey" your father says giving your mother a kiss. He walks over to you and places a kiss on your forehead.

"Don't let anyone lay hands on you at that bar" he says
You nods your head.
"Your going to work somewhere else soon so don't worry little princess" he says as he scruffs your damp head.

You push his hand away from your head and stand up giving your father a hug.

"Thank you so much" you say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Only for you" he says before walking out out.

Wattpad ~ Jacksepticeye X Reader ㅁ TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED ㅁOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara