•Chapter 8•

Make sure to check out Fate Decided my Markipler fanfic <3

Mark's POV

She lifted her head to meet my eyes. I look from the screen to her confused face.
My eyes looking back and forth between her (e/c) eyes.

"You do?" She asks with a gentle smile.

I nod my head but I had to look at the buildings cause I 100% knew that name.

I don't want to lie to her but I don't want to tell her it's Jack cause she probably doesn't know it is him.

"I swear I have, it's either someone's username on a different account or its just a name that's been said to me"
I shrug as I look back towards her.

"I really can't remember to be honest" I nervously chuckle.

Your POV

"But hey it's nice to see you again but I'd prefer it if it was somewhere else" you say with a small frown as you look back at your phone. You lock it and put it into your pocket.

"Yeah..I do remember seeing you walking down the streets once" he smiles.

"Well I fully met you when I was jogging and I ran into you when you were taking Chica on a walk" you blush as you remember the fogged memory.

"Oh I'm so sorry for not paying attending though. I had my eyes focused on the sunset" you blush as you remember that the pair of you afterwards watched the sunset and got to know each other. You told him your rough past and how he Jack and Felix helped you through it.

"It's fine!" He promises as he looks at Noah's car in front of the pair of you.

"It was nice to talk and watch the sunset though. It was really nice that night" he smiles as you unlock the car doors. You watch him walk his way around to the passenger seat. You smile as you hop in and belt up.

You turn the ignition on as you wait for Mark to settle down. You smile at him and he smiles back; signalling that he's ready.

You pull out of the car park as you start to drive on the high way.

"Are you sure you're okay?" You gently ask with your eyes fixed on the busy roads.

"I guess" he sighs.

"Well as corny as it sounds you're gonna be okay Mark" you gently say; glancing towards him. You see that he had his head rested on the window as he looked out of it.

"You helped us and we can help you, there are millions of us to help you" you say giving his hand a gentle squeeze which was on his lap.

"I can't express how grateful i am to have you guys in my life. All I do is repeat myself but it's the only wording for it" he says as he lifts his head to push his gaze towards you.

You feel his eyes examine your features making you blush.

You stop at a red light and gently place your head back. You inhale a deep breath and turn your head to look at Mark. To your surprise you find that he already has his eyes fixed on your face.

"Do I have a spot or something?" You ask as you frantically run your hands over your face.

Mark erupts in giggles which melts your heart. You relax your shoulders as you watch him giggle at your remark with a grin.

"What do I have a booger?" He laughs making you giggle along with him.

You hear car horns behind you making you snap out of your giggle fit to look at the lights to see that they were green.

"Shit!" You laugh as you press on the accelerator with a slight force.

"Fuck y/n!" Mark shouts as he clutches onto the seatbelt for dear life.

"What? It's fun!" You giggle as you watch him take sharp deep breaths. "Okay, okay ill calm down" you laugh letting your foot rest on the accelerator which makes your hair fall in front of your face.

"Thanks" he huffs as he looks at you with a smile.

"How's Chica? I've missed seeing her in videos" you smile as you think of the white furred retriever.

"She still is shitting in my room; like always and is still fucking chewing on my walls" He laughs making you glance at him with a smile.

"She's too cute to get angry at" you add for him making him nod.

"Yeah she is" he smiles.

"I don't want her to grow up" Mark says wiping away a fake tear.

You laugh out loud as you watch Mark be stupid. "No do I Hun" you giggle as he giggles along with you.

"Bs the way this mornings video was great" you grin as you glance over at him.

"Thanks, I had fun making it actually" he smiles looking over at you again.

"Well you should all the time" you smile as you turn to his street.

"I don't live far from here actually" you admit as you look up the street.

"Well that's cool! The houses near here are amazing" he says as he looks at the houses.

"Yeah! They are I still haven't moved out of my parents actually. My room is big enough to live in" you laugh making him nod in agreement.

"Yeah that's so true! It's just here by the way and how old are you?" He politely ask making you smile before turning into his driveway.

"21, imma old bitch" you giggle as you pull the break.

"Old! Fucking being 27 is old!" He laughs as he sits back with you.

"Oh well" you grin as you turn to look at his hair.

"I just realised how red your hair really is.." You say blushing as you watch him smirk.

"It's really red" he chuckles.

"You wanna meet Chica again?" He quietly asks. You blush deeply and nod your head.

"Of course!" You almost yell.
"Sorry I'm trying so hard not to fangirl really hard" you blush. He chuckles at you.

"It's fine! You're doing pretty well if I say so myself"

He slides out the car closing the door. You take a deep breath before you shut the ignition of the car and pull Noah's keys out. You got out the car and follow Mark. Locking the car before you walk into his home.