•Chapter 18•

Seán's POV

30 minutes earlier

I was absolutely shitting myself.

"I can't do it Mark, she's going to hate me..I-I can't" I stutter as a wave of nauseating nervousness flooded my body.

"Dude, there is no way in hell IM letting you bail out now. And trust me she isn't going to hate you. She may be upset like everyone else would in that position but seeing Y/n reacting to you, I know that you have more of a meaning to her that you yet to find" he smiles encouraged.

Speechless for words I nod. Not wanting to disappoint her is my biggest fear.

I've fallen for her...

I've fallen for her hard and she doesn't know it's me...Jacksepticeye...she has a lover who she believes is not me because I done that to her.

"I should've told her that she was talking to me" I whisper.

"I know you wanted to but she wouldn't have believed you unless you showed her live proof" he says shuffling in his seat.

"I should've done that but I don't want to risk bringing her into the world I live in and with the Internet being the most dangerous thing; she would suffer a lot; all because of me" I sigh letting my shoulders slump.

"I don't know how she's going to react Mark, she's not going to trust me because I didn't "trust" her with my real identity whereas I trust her with all my life" I frown.

"I know she's going to be hurt either way.."I whisper looking into his brown eyes.

"Unfortunately I have to agree with you there Seán.." He leads.

"In the end you're going to work this out with her, gain her trust, ask her to become your girlfriend, put a ring on her finger and then make millions of baby septiceyes" he smirks making me roll my eyes.

"Well before I do anyway" he mutters making my eyes dart straight back at him.

"You fucking dare" I start.

"Well you better hurry cause you need to be at hers in what? 20  minutes!" He rambles.

Letting a big huff out of my chest I walk past him nudging his shoulder on purpose making him fake groan.

"Whatever babyplier" I chuckle before walking out of his door.

Glancing down at my phone I open up wattpad.

My heart raced when I typed down if I could come earlier.

Getting an instant reply of her saying yes.

My heart was in my hands at this point. My feet getting closer to her home.

My eyes drift into a car, her car? Well damn if that's her car; good on her. A smile creeps onto my lips.

"I need to retake my lessons, I'm 27 yet I still can't drive" I mutter to myself as I find myself on her drive way taking deep breaths.

"Okay, I can do this. It's all gonna be worth it in the end" I whisper before messaging her that I was outside.

I didn't dare to look up once and meet her beautiful (e/c) eyes. It would shatter me and her at the same time.

I could hear my heart like it was beating against my ear.

"Don't fuck up Jack, you only got one chance" I mutter to myself.

Hearing the door unlock made my heart stop beating. My head thumped as my eyes lifted to look at the door.