•Chapter 14•

Your eyes flicker back between the two men.

One standing before the couch and one in the door way.

Heart racing you take deep breaths before you inhale deeply; relaxing yourself.

"Y/n?" Mark whispers.

Shakily you turn to face him, a frown plastered on your lips, wet tear stains on your cheeks.

"I'm sorry.." You say walking away with your head down.

"Wait!" They call back. Their voices inaudible while you quickly walk up the stairs.

Their footsteps marching behind you, you rush into Mark's room.

Grabbing your clothes, phone and shoes you rush into the bathroom ignoring the two of them trying to stop you. Your mind battering it's self while you rethink what you had done.

"so fucking stupid" you mutter to yourself while changing into your own clothes from the night before.

Folding up the shirt Mark gave you, you put it on the bathroom counter before putting your shoes on.

Untying your hair form a pony tail you let it fall loosely past shoulders.

"Still look hideous" you smirk to yourself. Shaking your head you grab your phone and stuff it into your back pocket.

Bracing yourself; you open the bathroom door. Looking at the ground you make your way out of the bathroom.

You halt when you see Chica's eyes look up to yours. Heart melting you crouch down to her bed and give her a kiss on her head.

"Bye pup" you sadly smile getting up. Not daring to look back you wistfully walk away. Tears once again threatening to spill out of your eyes.

"Y/n?" He whispers, it echoing along the hallway.

The voice that you fell in love with. The only Irish shit you'll ever love.

Heart thumping in your ears you turn around to face him.

Not looking at his face but his figure you gently smile.

"It's about time we meet" he gently says. Mark only a few meters away from him.

"Yeah...in a shite way" you frown looking over to Mark.

"I'm sorry..I got to go, I've got work" you say embarrassed because of your actions.

"Oh...hopefully I see you again?" He asks. A hint of desperation in his voice.

"Hopefully.." You say before waddling away awkwardly.

Grabbing your keys and coat you rush out of the door. Closing it carefully behind you.

Walking up to Noah's car you look back to the house.

"I'm so fucking stupid. Why the fuck do I do that?! No wonder I have no decent friends" you frown as you get into the car.

Just before you turn the ignition your phone vibrates.

Pulling your phone out of your pocket you look to see the notification is from JseSam.

JseSam: Y/n, I've been wanting to complete this friendship of ours..

You: What are you on about?

JseSam: You mean a shit tonne to me and I really want to see you in person.

You: you mean a fuck tonne to me and I want to see you in person too!

JseSam: You would?

You: Of course! Why wouldn't I want to see the most important person in my life..

JseSam: The thing is that we could meet in a few hours..

You: WHAT?! No..how? You live in Ireland!

JseSam: I know I do but I came to surprise you!

You: I fucking love you too much

JseSam: Just know that I'm just as much in love with you as you are for me...

Lifting your head from your screen your brows furrow but your heart melts from his words. A smile forms onto your tear stained face while you realise that you had true feelings for him.

A guy who you'd known for a while really did make you happy, he managed to make you laugh at times and he had a personality like Jack

An urge of wanting to see him, hit you. An embrace that will 100% complete everything you had for each other.

Looking back down at your phone you smile down at the message before replying to him with:

You: so when shall we meet?

JseSam: today? We can meet up at the Grand Park?

You: That would be perfect and then maybe you can come chill at mine?

JseSam: Anything that'll make you happy ;P

You: Im so excited! I still haven't left Mark's driveway yet lmao

JseSam: Oh yeah! what time shall we meet at the park and where shall we meet inside?

You: we can meet at the fountains and at 6pm?

JseSam: that's perfect!

You: i can't wait!

JseSam: well neither can I!

"oh god" You mumble before you turn the ignition of Noah's car. Pulling out of Mark's driveway you head home.

Jack's POV

"What happened?" I say to Mark while keeping my eyes on the door Y/n left through.

"Im guessing she freaked out because she realised that she dedicated her entire love life to you, and just the fact that she thinks she wont be able to show that love to you..." He says, his voice echoing around the corridor.

"She can show that love to me and she already has expressed that love to me.."

"She knows that you know that she exists, but i can tell that she's hurt because she cant express everything she needs to express"

"Im going to do it today.." I blurt. Turning around to face Mark I look at his face; looking for his reaction.

"You're going to tell her that you're JseSam?" He questions before leading me to the kitchen.

"Im going to show her that Im JseSam" I smile. "I know she loves me a lot and Im blessed to know that she does love me like that.."

Glancing over to Mark I see the smile on his face as he listens to me talk.

"Im going to message her now.." I say nervously before grabbing my phone from my pocket.

Opening the Wattpad app I go to messages.

Tapping on her username I take a deep breath before typing what I want to say to her.

"Think this through before you tell her anything to her Jack" Mark states handing me a cup of black coffee.

"Im going to invite her..."