•Chapter 12•

You look at the screen in shock. Your grip around Mark tightens slightly while you look up at him.

"Looks like you're meeting him earlier"

Jacks POV

"Come on" I mutter just before Mark picked up the call.

The connecting screen made me want to scream. The picture that Mark sent made me want to see Y/n so bad.

She looked so happy texting me but she just doesn't know that she is texting me...

How am I supposed to tell her that it was me talking to her the entire time?

A blurred image of Mark and Y/n popes up on my computer screen making my heart race.

Y/n...truly is absolutely beautiful. I fell in love with her writing and when she texts me I instantly knew how amazing she is.

Finally finding what she looked like, fit the jigsaw I was making.

Her personality perfected what she is. And her looks...fucking gorgeous. I couldn't and can't keep my eyes of her. And it may be weird that she idolises me to the level she does but she truly expresses how she feels and I was attracted to that.

"Hey Jack" I hear a voice making me snap out of my thoughts.

Her voice...so angelic, so pure, so sweet...she can't be real.

"Hi" I calmly say back. The sound of her voice ringing in my ears like a sweet heaven.

"Hey dude" Mark grins. He looks at me as if he was watching me every move.

"Heyo" I grin back. I watch Y/n look at the screen in bewilderment while I examine her features. 

"How have you been?" I ask carefully.

Y/n looks up at Mark and scans his face while her grip on his body tightens.

"Better" He smiles at me before looking down at her.

I watch the two of them look at each other letting them have their moment of comfort.

Mark nods down at her almost like they were talking through their eyes. Jealousy boiled through my body but I had to contain it, this would be the first time I'd be meeting her and the fact that she's been talking to me for months is just unbelievable. Seeing her like this was one step closer for me being with her, to help her, be by her side when she needs me.

"I wasn't that okay Jack.." He starts. My brows furrow while I glance between the two bodies.

"W-what happened Mark?" I respectfully ask.

"Mark tell him, he is your closest friend. He deserves to know.

"What's going on..Y/n?" I ask again worry making me feel nauseous.

"Jack..Im sorry for tying what I did..." He starts, tears prick my eyes as I think of the worst.

"Is it what I think it is..?" I question mainly looking at Y/n's eyes.

She gently nods her head and with that I let the tears fall loose.

"W-why?"

"I don't know..." She whispers resting her head on his shoulder. The jealousy that once was in my system was flushed away; knowing the reason why she was like this to him made immediate sense.

Wiping my tears away I scan Mark's still face. His broken face..

Your POV

Jack looked so broken and damaged from hearing this but it was for the best. You watch his every move every so carefully. Seeing the tears fall from his eyes brought tears to your own.

Feeling Mark's arm wrap around your waist made your sobs stop.

"Don't cry, please don't" He says pulling you closer to him. He wipes your tears away while you rest your head on his chest while he rubs your arm.

"I didn't intend on this to happen" Mark whispers to the phone.

"Its not your fault, wait for me to come and we can talk properly then.."

"I want you to come right now to be honest" He smiles before looking at you with a grin.

"Mainly because I want you to meet the woman who saved me" Mark smiles at Jack while squeezing you.

"I want to meet her in person too, I want to thank her for saving you" he smiles at you his blue eyes twinkling as he looks at you.

You heart flutters as the words glide out of his lips. Your eyes focused on them while he smiles at you. Feeling the heat rise to your cheeks while you smile back.

The love you held for him was unconditional. It wasn't an idolising love...it was romantic love. You put your energy into him the both of them but you were deeply in love with him.

You couldn't help it. He was perfect. The perfect one in your eyes. You adore him.

His smile lights up all the darkness in your life, his eyes make you want to continue to be determined. His laugh made you melt, he doesn't know that he could radiate all the factors of love but you were definitely the one who caught on to every single one.

The thought of him being close to you made the hairs on your neck stand while a wave of realisation hit you.

You were going to meet the man of your world. The man who brightened your life all together. To him you looked and acted like a fangirl but that's not the case.

You would fall into this hole that would bury you with all the thoughts you had continuously about him. The way your life would've been like if you had met him once.

How'd you meet him...how you would express your love to him.

He will never know how much you unconditionally love him and that crushes you but there was one thing you could only say that would express your feeling to him in many ways.

He's heard it all before. Tears prick your eyes while your eyes frantically scan the screen but you take a deep breath and close your eyes before whispering...  

"I love you..."