•Chapter 6•

This chapter made me realise how important life really is and how quickly it is to end it but if I'm telling you now that if you ever need me i'm always going to be here for you!

Song: Broken Arrows~ Daughtry

"Right, I'll get back to work now. Okay?" You say as you listen to a group of men walk into the bar.

"Alright, you know where I am where you need me" he smiles walking away.

"Oi babe!" You hear a voice shout towards you.

"What?!" You snap as you turn your head. You roll your eyes as you watch his eyes widen when you turned to fully face him.

"Oh I like little miss feisty here" the blonde says to his friend nudging his shoulder.

"Anyway, what do you want?" You ask gritting your teeth pulling a fake smile.

"Um, let me get a shot of you" he smirks making his friends chuckle.

"Yeah okay" you say waking away from them.

"Lewis, can you please serve those assholes before I end up killing myself" you say in a pleasing tone to the other bartender.

"Yeah, no problem" he smiles as he places your hand on your lower back as he walks out.

"Thanks" you blush as you walk out behind him.

"No, I want her to serve me!" The blonde shouts as you clean the counter.

"You get served by him or you're out!" You growl as you sass at him.

"As if!" He laughs.

"Noah!" You shout over your shoulder.

You hear his footsteps walk towards you.

"You called?" He asks; standing next to you with his manager badge on his shirt.

"Rid them" you smirk as you look at them. Their eyes filled with worry and curiosity.

"Anything for you" he smirks as he whispers into your ear.

"George! Barry!" He hollers. Out of the blue two huge bouncers come barging in.

"Sir" they say as they stand beside each other.

"Y/n is having slight troubles with these lot, deal with them" he chuckles; turning around to face you.

"Right sir" they smirk as they walk around to the group. The two men towered over the group of four.

"It's okay...uh we'll excuse ourselves" the blonde says as he looks up at George and Barry nervously.

"Would you prefer that y/n?" George asks crossing his large arms over his chest.

"Whatever you please, boys" you giggle as you watch the once so cocky asshole become a frightened cat.

"Mess with her, you mess with us" they laugh evilly as they push them out.

"You okay?" Noah asks making you look away from the two bouncers doing their job.

"Couldn't be better" you giggle. "He just really fucking pissed me off this time" you frown as that was just the norm for you but you finally snapped this time. They've been doing it for a while but you just ignored it. But today they snapped the correct bone.