•Chapter 19•

Your POV

Your heart raced against your ribs as you looked at him, his head touching yours making you flush crimson.

"I regret hiding everything from you, I really do Y/n" he whispers.

The pulsating throbbing from your lips made you smile ever so gently.

"No, Seàn it's okay, I understand why you did this" you say breathlessly.

"Y/n, I know that this is probably has lowered the trust you have in me and that's my fault..." He mutters as he removes his head from yours.

His hands find yours making your body jolt internally at the sparks.

"Hey, I said it's okay. Now shut up and kiss me you fool" you smile covering the confusion you felt as the words left your mouth.

"Now that's the Y/n I know"  he grins at you. His ocean blue eyes twinkling with delight.

His lips crash onto yours as your heart continued to pound against your chest. He lets go of one hand to then place it around your waist.

Then your hand caress his face while he kisses you with burning passion. Your lips part slightly; sucking in much needed air.

You feel him smirk against your lips making butterflies swarm throughout your body.

"If I don't stop now...I won't be able to stop" he pants as his eyes look into yours once his face was no longer touching yours.

You look into his eyes noticing the sudden change of contrast in his eyes. Your mind swirled as you looked harder seeing them look darker than they were.

That's when you knew it was time to stop. The husky look in his eyes made your heart panic as warmth spread to all the right places.

"First date remember" you smile making him groan and throw his body back. And that was when you got the chance to glance at his body.

Especially at the growing bulge against his skin tight black jeans.
Your mind started to wander to all the sinful things making you feel the heat reach your cheeks as well as in a place which savoured him.

Suddenly a loud voice made you snap out of your dirty thoughts.

"Y/n! Noah's here!"

Your eyes widen at the thought of Noah being here.

'Why is he here now?'

You look down at Seán who was looking at you with furrowed brows from the bed.

"Who's Noah?" He questions.

"Uh..he's a friend" you stutter making nervousness flood your body.

"Do I have to go to this 'Noah' with a shotgun?" He says quietly shooting up making your hands land on his lap.

"No! He's a fan.." You smile. "You don't want to become the guy who kills his fans, now do you?" You ask, cocking your head towards the left.

He relaxes under your touch as you smile at him innocently.

"No" he mutters.

"Y/n!!" Your sister shouts again sounding more irritated.

"Shit, come down with me!" You say quickly before replying to your sister.

"I'm coming!" You sigh.

You get up and walk towards the door.