•Chaper 17•

"Shit! Fuck! It's already 5:30!" You yell at yourself after glancing at the bottom of the corner of your screen.

Your head shoots around the room, your eyes land to the pile of rubbish on the floor.

"How the fuck did that end up being there?"

Stumbling to the pile you grab what you could and threw it into the trash can in your bathroom.

"Okay now what?!" You frantically whisper as your eyes scan the entire room.

"All seems good" you sigh as your shoulders relax.

You hear your phone vibrate from your desk making your eyes dart to it. Walking over you look down and see that JseSam had left you a message.

JseSam: Hey y/n, is it okay if i come down a little earlier?

Your heart begins to pound as excitement rushes through your veins.

You: Yeah! Of course it's okay. The earlier the quicker I get to see you!

JseSam: I'm gonna warn you now, expect the unexpected okay?

You: What do you mean expect the unexpected?

JseSam: I have a feeling that you're gonna be surprised yet disappointed..

You: Are you kidding me? You will never disappoint me!

Your brows furrow as you look down at your screen.

"Why is he saying that?" You whisper to yourself.

JseSam: I just don't want to disappoint you that's all

You: Look babe, you're not gonna upset me and why would I be disappointed when I'm going to meet the one person who I've been waiting to see in such a long time?

JseSam: Just be prepared because I'm here now

You lift your eyes off the phone and rush to the window to see a red capped man standing next to Noah's car.

Heart throbbing you look down at your phone once again.

"Oh my god..."

You: Is that you? With the red cap?

JseSam: of course it is now come and open the door I want to see you

Wondering why he never looked up you rush down to the stairs to find your sister standing in the living room dumbfounded.

"Y/n?...What is.." Before she could say anything else you interrupted her.

"Can't chat, someone I need to meet is outside"

You place your hand on the door knob, your heart in your throat you gently open the door.

Your eyes were on the ground. Fearing to look up, expecting him to be disappointed in you.

"Y/n?"

His voice....

Your eyes slowly look up to meet his. Shock fills your system as he walks closer to you.

"Hey" he whispers, his blue eyes glistening into yours.

Your mouth gaped open, words couldn't escape you mouth.

"Seàn?!" You hear from behind.

Your hands starts to shake as realisation punches you in the gut.