•Chapter 13•

Your eyes shoot open and you look to your left to see if Mark was there and he wasn't.

You look to the window and notice that the sun was rising.

Your heart thunders while your brows furrow.

"What the..?" You question as you place your feet on to the carpeted floor.

A cold shiver runs down your spine as you walk past Chica to the bedroom door.

"That couldn't have been a dream..you can't dream inside a dream! What the actual fuck..." You whisper to yourself while looking over the banister once again.

Déjà vu hit you hard in the chest while you see the same fading dim light coming from the lamp.

Walking down the stairs as carefully as you could, you remember what happened while you walked to where Mark was.

Your heart thundered while your brain wracked for ideas.

"Mark?" You whisper. Carefully you walk to stand in front of him looking down at his sleeping figure.

Your hands tremble while you touch his emotionless face.

Gently grooming his hair back you lay a small kiss on his forehead before you walk to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Y/n?" You hear him grumble making you rush towards him with a small smile on your face.

"Its only me Mark" You whisper back; looking down at him with a smile.

"What time is it?" He ask rubbing his eye.

"No idea but I know its just about morning" You smile as you sit next to him the only light source in the room being the lamp as the curtains were drawn closed.

"Why are you down here then?" He ask yawning.

"I just experienced the weirdest shit that's all" You admit while you lay back onto the couch.

"What happened?" He asks putting the duvet over you.

"I had a dream inside a dream and i keep experiencing déjà vu" you say looking over at him.

"That's pretty cool having a dream inside a dream" he smiles.

"Not if the first dream was a nightmare" you frown, looking down at the duvet.

"I'm sorry. You should've come down and told me" he says wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Well I did in the second dream and I'm here now" you giggle.

"Well then that took a weird turn" he smiles.

"You can say that again, I also dreamt about Jack!" you say flushed.

"You did?" He whispers while he looks over to you slowly.

"Yeah...I loved it, we Skyped him and..." You hush back a warm pink growing onto your cheeks.

"And what...?" He asks.

"Nothing, I c-cant remember" you stutter while the image of his face flashes across your mind making your heart flutter.

"Oh...well you saw him early then" he smiles making your heart skip a beat.

"What...?" You say a shiver running down your spine.

"He's coming to LA in a few days, mainly cause he's going to be with Felix" he smiles while he watches your shocked expression.

"Where have I been the past few days to fuck my mind up..?" You mutter to yourself.

"Sorry?" He says mishearing you.

"I was j-just talking to myself, like the weirdo I am. I mean I always do it. I'm doing it right now and I know I am so why am I still doing it" you blurt, gasping for air before you realise what you were doing.

"How red is my face?"

"It's crimson" he chuckles making you look away awkwardly.

"Sorry" you say as you frown to yourself.

"Don't be! It's actually quite...sweet" he smiles making you turn to face him when he paused.

Your eyes lock with his through your lashes, a small smile cracks at your lips while you see him quieten down before you.

The air around you was silent for a few moments, the sounds of your heart in beat with his were heard.

You felt like you were leaning in but you stopped when realising that there was already Noah and Jack who were stuck in this hectic triangle.

Although Jack doesn't know it, you held all your love for him and you were going to keep that love for him.

Noah...

You couldn't admit it to yourself that he was one heck of a perfect guy. He's your spirit animal. He relates to you in such ways but with the love you held for Jack you couldn't let the affection out into him like he was to you.

He means a lot. A lot of people mean a lot to you. Any person who had come into your life already had an importance to you and you'd hate to hurt them.

So doing what you done with Noah. All the relationship like affection was half heartedly there and it made you feel like shit but eventually you hoped that you two became a couple of it clicked that you wouldn't be able to share your love to Jack.

Mark...you do love him. How could a person not love him and with the recent events you cared for him so much more but you couldn't afford anymore broken hearts.

Kissing him will show him that your just as interested but Jack was coming soon and you hoped that something with spark the love you held for him to show.

Oh if he knew how much...
If he noticed it...
But he won't...
You're just like everyone else...
A lowlife who loved people who 99% don't know that they exist...

A tear pricked your eyes while the last thought repeated on loop in your head.

....You're so pathetic...
...he'll never love you....
...you're always going to love him but he never is going to love you...
...he will never know...

"He will never know..." You whisper  under your deepened

"Y/n?"

"He's never going to know" you say louder while you look at the wall blankly.

"Who, Y/n? Please" he pleads next to you.

"He's never going to know!" You sobbed standing up abruptly.

"He does know I exist right?!" You growl to Mark.

His eyes widen while he looks at you.

"Y/n? Y-yes he does, I'm sure he does but who?" He calmly says back standing up, fear and empathy burning in his eyes.

"He does..." You whisper pointing to the door...