•Chapter 10•

"You can stay the night here, it's too late for you to drive home. You can't even look at me without closing your eyes to sleep" Mark chuckles as you try your hardest to look at him.

"I can look at you see" you say before using your fingers to lift your eye lids to look at him.

"You little shit" He laughs making you smile before you close your heavy eyes and letting your body fall limp.

"Well then you are staying" you hear him faintly chuckle.

Mark's POV

Trying to lift her up from the position she was in was fucking difficult but I got her.

Looking down at her sleeping face which held a smile instantly made me smile at how adorable she looked.

Walking carefully up the stairs with her at 2am definitely is something that i would like to do more. She stirred in my arms which made me stop and look at her; her features creased making a grimaced face. A deep chuckle left my lips while she tucked her head into the crevasse of my neck.

Quietly I took her to my room and carefully let her lay in my bed, walking to my wardrobe I grab a large shirt of mine and gently place it next to her before slowly taking of her shirt. Keeping my eyes away from her body for respect I put my shirt onto her while she gently snored making a smile fall onto my lips.

Carefully unfastening her jeans, I pulled them down her slender legs. The cold air of the room making goosebumps arise on her skin; seeing them I quickly cover her body with my bed sheets before giving her a good nights kiss her on her forehead.

I walk to Chica in her bed and give her a gentle stroke before I go to my closet and grab a baggy pair of pants and a sweater.

Walking out of the room I quietly close the door behind me undressing as I do so.

Walking down the stairs I pull on my sweater and lay onto my couch in the living room.

Groaning I remember that I needed to get a blanket to sleep with. Getting up I walk to the draws under the closet to grab a thick fluffy blanket.

Smiling I walk back to the couch and set up the pillows ready for a shit nights sleep but is all worth it.

5:34 am

Your POV

Your body shook with worry when you awoke from your nightmare.

Warm tears spilled your eyes as you sobbed. Mark laying there in front of you... dead; his face pale and still. The picture was scarred in your mind.

Your head harshly turned next to you to see if he was there with you.

Panic filled your system as you searched where you were. You looked at your attire and it was his shirt.

You almost let out a scream when you heard movement but looking around you realised you were in Mark's room and It was Chica who was moving.

Getting up out of his bed you take a moment to look at your surroundings more carefully. You notice your clothes neatly folded on the bedside table.

"Where is he?" You question quietly while you slowly open the bedroom door. You open the door to complete darkness of the hallway.

A shudder runs through your body as you feel the cold air hit your legs.
The darkness chewing on you as you looked ahead at the empty hallway.

Peering over the stair banister you look down the stairs; hoping for some light. You smile and relief floods your system when you see a very dim light fading with the darkness.

You carefully walk down the stairs, tiptoeing towards the dim light.

The light was the lamp near the couch. Your brows furrow for a split second before you think that it must be Mark.

Walking to the couch you got eager to see him; to make sure he was okay. Pacing slightly quicker you finally reach the couch to see Mark sleeping very uncomfortably.

You crouch down beside his head and place a kiss on his forehead before you fix his painful position.

You pull the blanket over him as you position yourself to sleep next to him but sitting on the floor.

Once you were resting on the floor with your head on the couch you draped the rest of the large blanket over your body. You hold his hand just for your security and hope you don't dream of such again.

7am

You feel movement on the couch but take no notice of it. You didn't sleep for the past 2 hours. The haunting image kept flashing before your eyes every time you closed them.

Lifting your head up to check on Mark you notice that he was looking right at you.

"Y/n? Wh-why are you here? I thought I left you in my bed?" He says as he sits up letting you sit on the couch with him.

You sigh as you cuddle up into the blanket.
"I had a horrible nightmare about you...I couldn't sleep without making sure you were okay" you say as you rest your head into his shoulder tiredly.

"You should've just woke me up" he yawns.
"Nah, I don't like disturbing people in their sleep unless it's my older sister" you giggle as he wraps a arm around you.

"You slept on the floor y/n, I won't allow that" he says as you let your eyes close slowly.

"Come on, I can tell you haven't slept. Let's go to bed I'll text Noah and tell him you didn't sleep last night after you slept on the damn floor to make sure I was fine" he frowns as he hold a hand out for you to take to stand up.

You limply stand up as you walk up the stairs; Mark behind you texting Noah on your phone.

"Fuck!" You curse after stubbing your toe on the top step.

"I fucking hate everything" you grunt while you hop to the bedroom.

You hear Mark laugh behind you making you smile inside.