•Chapter 9•

I'm sorry it's late I've had no internet for the past few days but I do now as you can tell. Again I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy it! - Ani 😘😘

"Oh Chica bica!" Mark sings loudly soon as he opens his door.

Giddiness fills your system as you hear her nails scurry along the laminated floors.

Mark closes the door behind you as you beam a grin when seeing the majestic white fur of her coat.

She looks at you; her tongue hanging from her mouth as she excitedly rushes your way.

You let out a quiet squeal as she pounces onto you; making you tumble towards the ground but before you do you fall into Mark arm which keeps you inches of the floor.

You look up at him with a blush; his dark chocolate eyes glistening from the light.

Chica then suddenly jumps back on you making you fall from Mark's arm with a thump.

"I'm so sorry about Chica, she gets really excited around new people" Mark chuckles as he helps you up. You blush a little as you feel his lips brush against your ear as you stand up fully.

"It's fine, but I can tell that she does" you giggle as you look down at her. She sits on the floor with her head resting on your thigh as she waits for you to pet her.

You fulfill her wish and pet her head making her lean into your touch.

"You Chica, are the sweetest pup I've ever encountered with in my puppy life" you coo as you crouch down to her level to give her a good scratch around her ears.

You watch her start to pant as well as wag her tail.

"She really likes you, normally she'd be all over a new person but after they pet her she walks away" Mark states.

"Really? It may be because it's the second time I've met her as the first she just sat between us and cuddled us" you smile as you look up at him.

"Yeah she probably just recognised you and missed you" he smiles watching you stand back up.

"Do you want a drink?" He politely asks. You nod your head shyly before he leads you to his kitchen. You follow behind Mark and Chica following you.

"Just take a seat" he smiles while he walks around the kitchen island to the fridge to get two bottles of water.

"Thanks" you say as watch him carefully. A smile falls onto your lips as oh feel Chica's fur against your legs.

Jack's POV

"Damn, I hope Mark is okay" I whisper lightly as I look at the picture y/n sent me.

"I should check up on him I'm pretty sure he knows who JseSam is, if y/n told him which she probably has knowing her" I chuckle as I look at Noah's Instagram picture of her on my monitor.

Picking my phone up I message Mark, asking if he was okay and how i knew that he wasn't:

Jack: You okay bud?

Mark: Yeah why would I not be?

Jack: dude im not stupid Y/n just messaged me saying she was with you and i know that she doesn't lie.

Mark: well how long have you been talking to the doll?

Jack: long enough for her to be a good friend and she's pretty but don't go calling her a doll she just saved your ass

Mark: yeah she did and I feel so stupid..I'm sorry jack

Jack: look it's okay, you're safe now and that's all that matters and I swear to God if you do anything stupid again I will never forgive you and myself.

Mark: she made me realise that nothing as such should happen again and I promise I'm not going to leave anytime soon.

Letting out a sigh of relief I look up away from my phone and wipe away a stray tear that fell from my eyes.

I idolised Mark and loosing him as an idol and a friend is absolutely going to crush me it currently was.

After Daniel's death I couldn't and didn't want to cope with someone that means the world to me to escape my grip so easily.

Your POV

Hours after stepping into his home you never felt so relaxed in your life. You felt as if this is what life was meant to be like; being around and spending time with people you love dearly.

You spoke to Mark about how it was still damaging you about him going to the bar and how lucky he really was for making a stupid mistake and you knowing who he was made him incredibly lucky.

Having lunch and dinner together made comfort swarm around your body as well as your butterflies fluttering strongly every time you saw him walk into the room.

His naturally built figure that he gifted with had been making your body tense and heat up every time his gentle skin touched your's.

Currently he was giving you a tour of his recording studio.

"This is fucking awesome" you beam as you look around you. Normally you would only see the acoustic foam behind him but it had a lot more to it.

"I knew you'd like it" He chuckles walking over towards you before he wrapped his arms around your waist engulfing you in a comforting hug.

You smile resting your head on his chest while wrapping your arms around him.

You feel his chin rest on your head whilst he kept rocking side to side.

"Well I knew you were going to say that" you giggle as you pull away from his embrace to look him in the eyes.

"Oh really?" He smirks as he bounces and crouches around you flaring his arms.

You stand there in awe as you watch him being stupid.

"Wanna fight huh?" He says his hair following his over exaggerated movements.

You erupts in laughter as he miserably falls to the ground with a thump. He groans while you clutch your stomach from the laughter.

"You fucking idiot" you laugh as you let out your hand for him to grab while he laughed with you.

He grabbed your hand but throughout your giggles he pulled you into the floor with him making you fall directly on top of him.

You grunt from the impact but Mark laughs more making you fall off his chest and next to him.

"My fat ass fucking squashed you" you laugh as he starts to wheeze from laughter.

He stopped laughing making you stop along with him. He turns his head towards you with a grin.

"Y/n, you have no ass" he smirks before he erupts in laughter.

You roll your eyes before laughing along with him.

"I know I don't"