•Chaper 16•

Your POV

Sitting there agonisingly waiting for time to pass gave you a headache..

"It can't be much longer can it?" You mutter grabbing your phone.

The screen lights up when you lift it up to see that it was 3pm.

"Oh for fucks sake!" You shout throwing your phone behind you onto the bed.

"Might as well just watch a playlist" you shrug before getting up from the floor, walking towards your desk where your laptop rested.

Pushing the few clothes you had on the chair onto the floor you sit down at the desk and open up the laptop. Resting your back against the chair you wait for the system to turn on, you around the room to then look at the pile of clothes on the floor.

"Well then, that needs to be cleaned up" You sigh before crouching down and grabbing your clothes from the floor and slowly get off the chair to go and put them in the laundry hamper in the bathroom.

Walking out of the bathroom looking at the window ahead of you, you notice a crowd of people, marching down the street. Looking down at the window you see that all the people where chanting a name, a name that wasn't familiar to you.

Shrugging your shoulders not giving a damn about other people you walk back over to your laptop and log in.

Your fingers wisp along the keyboard while your eyes scan the screen, going to your subscription box you click on Jack's channel, going to the playlist tab you scroll down right to the bottom to find his very old videos.

A small grin falls onto your face when you see the thumbnail of his very first playlist, his Reading Your Comments #1. Seeing the youth in his face brought a laugh out of your lungs.

"He wad such a baby face" a voice says, your head turns abruptly to the right where you notice your sister standing there looking over your shoulder.

"What are you doing here?!" You ask in shock to your sister standing there, a grin plastered on her face.

"I heard that you met a special someone" She grins looking over your shoulder, to a poster on the wall.

"What? Who?" confusion rushes through your system while your mind races.

"Oh someone, i saw it online actually" She smiles, it almost taring her lips.

"Who?!!!" You beg looking at her with your brows furrowed.

"Look on twitter" she smiles. Clearing your throat you turn around and face your laptop once again and open up twitter.

Scrolling through your feed, ignoring and not noticing anyone you stare at the screen blankly.

Your eyes suddenly come to a halt when you notice a tweeted picture from Mark.

A picture of Chica resting her head on your lap while you were looking at the Tv, your hair covered your face which you were thankful for, with the caption of "My puppo missed her"

"S-since when was this taken?" You ask yourself.

"I knew this was you just from the way you sat as well as from your clothes" She smiles.

"I never knew you met Mark again" a hint of redness crept onto your cheeks in embarrassment of earlier occasions.

Your acts that probably made you seem like a sociopath and a psychopath which defiantly scared the two people you love dearly away.

"Uhh yeah I did, yesterday, I fucking slept in his house, on his damn bed!" You smile after realising how amazing the experience was in meeting Mark again.