•Chapter 4•

Sexual themes coming up. If you don't like it please miss out the middle of the chapter.

Starting your car you gently start to drive. Taking a gentle ride to work. The radio playing as you stop at a red light.

You gently hum along to a song as you reach the bar which is only a few minutes away from home.

"Right" you mutter as you park your car at the back. Turning the ignition off you open your door grabbing your phone; closing the door shut you then lock your car.

You look down at the unreplied message that JseSam sent you. You unlock your phone as you walk in and reply to him.

You: good morning!

JseSam: good morning sugar bun!

You look back up from your phone to open the back door with a large grin on your face.

You: how you doin?

JseSam: productive AF rn, I have a lot of work to do.

You: lol same, I'm at work now

JseSam: where do you actually work?

You: a damn bar

JseSam: well I'm coming down for a beer

You: lmao please do! There's going to be too many old people here :'(

JseSam: don't let em creep on a doll like you

You: I for sure fucking won't, I can't stand eyes looking at me. But it's going to be okay soon! Dad's getting me a better job.

JseSam: I hate pervs too but yay!That's awesome!

You: ikr i love him so much for doing so much for me

JseSam: I love my dad too! He is so supportive of what I do

You: that's what dad's are there for, to support the child/children they make

JseSam: ew, my dad fucked my mom to make me...

You: DONT REMIND ME!! I'm grossed out enough

JseSam: 😂😂I can't breathe

You: of course you can't cause I'm fucking mentally choking you

JseSam: oh but I like a good choke, I like choking people ;)

You: omfg you didn't, you should be glad that you live in Ireland and I don't!

You eyes lift from your screen as you grimace due to the memory of your parents.

You shake your head as you walk upstairs to see your manager to tell him that you've arrived.

You walk past a body length mirror but then walk back towards it to take a picture for Instagram cause your outfit looked extra casual.

You whip out your phone ignoring the two messages from JseSam.

You open Instagram and stand in front of the mirror. You run a hand through your hair as you bring the phone to your face hiding you face in the mirror.

Taking the picture you post it onto Instagram with the caption saying : fml

You continue to walk to your managers room. You wait; adjusting your lipstick because you need to look good for a hot manager.

You nock on the door 3 times before you hear a faint "come in" after a small gap of silence.

You open the door to see your manager raiding his fridge for a bottle of water.

"Sir, I'm here" you say politely holding your hands.

"What did I say about calling me sir,    y/n?" He chuckles his deep voice echoing around the lit up room.

"Uh..sorry Noah" you blush; his name making him sound hotter as you look at him.

"It's cool, oh and can you open the new bottles of beer and put them in the refrigerator for me?" He questions walking up to you. You heart races as you nod at him.

"Here, it's going to get real hot soon" he says with a smirk; handing you the bottle of cold water.

"T-thank you" you say; your voice just above a whisper as you take the bottle of water.

You take a deep breath in as he walks past you his musky aftershave filling your nose.

❌❌Sexual themes from this point onwards ❌❌

You feel his hand on your shoulder as he lets his index finger trace down your arm.

"You, my love, should be glad that I like you so much. Or you would be getting all the hard work" he chuckles deeply leaving a kiss on your shoulder.

Working at a bar was one thing but this fling that you'd have with your manager was something between the two of you. The moment he saw you and when you were interviewed he wanted you. And well a good looking gent like him you couldn't stop your body from doing what it wanted.

Heated make out session before it gets busy would help you ease out. The thing is that he turned out to be a great friend too. But the pair of you would do raunchy stuff all behind closed doors.

He made sure that security kept an eye on you as he did become overprotective as he watched a young man hit on you.

He showed you that you were only his and he slightly showed his obsession with you when he was down at the bar himself.

"Noah..." You whisper as he places his hand on your lower back; walking around to face you again.

"Oh sweet sweet y/n...so pure yet so filthy" he mutters as he holds your face gently. His thumb grazing your lips.

You hum at his words as he draws patterns on your hip with his other thumb.

"You love working for me don't you?" He whispers as he brings his face closer to yours. His minty breath fanning your lips.

"Yes" you whisper as your body suddenly craved his lips. You bring your face closer; closing the small gap between your lips.

He gently kisses your lips; fulfilling the craving your body suddenly wanted.

"You crave me" he chuckles between the kisses. He stops kissing your lips and works down your jaw to your neck and then finally your collar bone; which he made visible by tugging your tee down.

Your body melts with his lips as you tenderly close your eyes letting his soft lips do the gently work.

"You're mine now" he says after removing his lips from your collar.

He then traces his finger on top of the fresh hickey he left; marking his mark on your fragile body.

"Aren't you.." He whispers before everything else goes blurry...