•Chapter 15•

Rushing into your parents house you grab both of your parents and seat them down onto the living room couch.

"Mom, dad I've booked an evening out for the pair of you." Thanking your self as on the drive back to the house you booked a table for two at Musso and Frank. You knew what would happen if you had your parents at home and brought a guy home.

"Why? We were planing on having a night in tonight" Your mother says a gentle confused look on her face.

"I know, but you treat me so well, that being the good daughter i am, I would think of giving the pair of you a treat" You smile, holding her hands.

"You're too sweet Y/n" Your father smiles.

"Only because of you two" You giggle.

"Of course" they laugh in unison.

"I've booked the table for 6pm mind" you smile before standing up.

"Well then I need to freshen up and get ready" your mother grins standing up with you.

"Not yet honey, it's 9am" your father chuckles.

Chuckling with him you give your mother a kiss on her cheek.

"Take your time. You'll have fun" you smile

She nods at you before letting you leave the room to head upstairs.

Walking into your room you smile at your pictures before letting out a squeal.

"I can't fucking wait to meet him. What the fuck?!" you smile in ecstasy.

Locking your bedroom door you set up the PlayStation and the Xbox not knowing what he'll prefer.

Smiling you walk to your closet and grab a small black t-shirt, white shorts and a red flannel.

Walking to the other side you go to your jewellery chest and grab a black choker, a lunar friendship necklace that you had got for yourself and your college friend and a golden ring with a diamond stud that your mother gifted you for your birthday.

Walking out of the closet you rush to your bathroom getting the bath ready while you place your towel and clothes on the heated rack.

Looking down at your phone you see that the time was only 9:05am.

"This is going to be a long day" you sigh.

Jack's POV

"I can't believe did that.."

"Dude! She's gonna flip, cry or something else I don't know" Mark beams before sitting down.

"How is she supposed to react?" I sigh

" I don't know but i'm telling you right now that you did the right thing" He says resting his hand on my shoulder.

"The pair of you deserve to see each other but my God, that girl loves the bones out of you"

"SHE deserves to know that the person she's been messaging has been me all along and i don't want to hide my identity from her no longer." I frown. The image of her having a terrible reaction comes to mind.

I feel my hands start to shake before taking in a deep breath.
"I've never done this before Mark..." I whisper.

"I haven't either Jack. It's going to be an experience for all of us" he replying while rubbing my back; calming my nerves.