•Chapter 7•

"Wait here, ill be right back" You smile up at him. He looks down at you and nods his head taking a seat.

"Boys do not give him a drop of any booze okay?" you say sternly to the other bartenders. They look at you noticing the seriousness in your face then they give you a nod.

"Noah?" You call as you walk up the stairs to his office. You walk up to his room and gently knock on the door.

"Come in" He says classifying the fact that he was in his room.

You open the door to open his room and see him leaning on his desk. You swallow the lump in your throat as you watch him look at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Oh, Its only you?" he chuckles walking over to you. You close his door with your foot; walking towards him.

"Guess who that bloke was downstairs" you sigh as you walk past him to look out the large window.

"Just some depressed dude?" He chuckles as he walks up behind you placing his hands on your waist. You feel his hot breath fan against your neck which sends shivers all down your spine. He gently yet roughly kisses your neck making you melt into him; you feel his smile against your neck.

"That depressed dude was in fact Mark" You say in between deep breaths. His teeth gently graze along the tender skin of your soft skin making you rest your head back onto his shoulder.

"Mark? who's Mark?" He asks as his hands explore your stomach and hips.

"Markiplier" you gently say. His hands stop still and so does his lips.

"What?" he whispers as he turns you around to face him.

"Babe, the Markiplier that we know is in our bar wanting a drink." You frown; looking up into his eyes.

"Come, ill show you" You say as you clasp his hand into yours, pulling him out of the door.

"Mark" you call once you see him looking down at the ground.

He lifts his head; his chocolate eyes meeting yours. He looks at your and Noah's joined hands and looks at Noah.

"See Noah, it's Mark!" You say pulling him down the stairs. You let go of his hand and walk over to Mark with a bottle of water that you grabbed.

"Shit.." He whispers as Mark looks at Noah. You watch him scan his body.

"This is the manager?" He says looking at you. You nod your head at him as he looks back at Noah in disbelief.

"Dang he's bigger than me" he chuckles, making you smile down at him.

"Thanks Mark, but why are you here? I thought you couldn't drink..." He says sadly. You watch Mark gently look down at the ground.

"It doesn't matter for now okay; as long as you're safe ill be okay." You whisper as he looks up at you. You watch his eyes become glossy as you search his still features.

"I don't deserve any of you" He faintly says, still looking at you.

"Yes you do, Mark" You say glancing at Noah with a frown.

"You guys care too much for me" he sighs.

"Why wouldn't we care, honey? We're the ones who fell in love with you in the first place and all you did was scream and cry at a game" you giggle making him look up at you with a smile.

"Right Noah?" You say as you look up at his brown eyes.

"Yes, if it weren't for you Mark I wouldn't be as happy as I am and I met an amazing person because of you and Jack. Little miss y/n here was watching one of your videos; giggling her ass off and I obviously wondered why. I walked up to her and saw what she was watching and told her that I watch your videos too and then we watched an entire playlist together in my office" Noah laughs making you lean into his side hug with a grin.

"And now we are like best friends" he chuckles smirking down at you. You blush as you look back at Mark seeing him grin hugely.

"Here y/n you take Mark home; take my Audi and I'll see you later on. Okay?" He says making you grin up at him.

"Really? Thanks Noah!" You beam as you wrap your arms around his neck; pulling him into a hug. You slyly kiss his neck in a 'thank you' before you pull away with a smile.

"I'll see you later" you smile as you take off your apron handing it to him.

"See you then" he chuckles. You look at Mark as you extend your arm for him to take.

He places his hand into yours; standing up.

"Here, I almost forgot these" Noah chuckles throwing his keys at you before you walked away.

"Thanks Hun" you smile as you catch them with your free hand.

"Let's go Mark" you smile as you look up at him. He nods his head as he follows you leading him to the parking lot.

You twirl Noah's keys on your finger as you look at the ground. You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket. You smile at yourself once you pull out the phone to see that you had a message from JseSam.

JseSam: Have you calmed down yet? xD

You: I had to, Im with Mark

JseSam: Mark? Who's Mark?

You: Markiplier...he came to the bar asking for a drink and I didn't let him. And now I'm taking him home.

JseSam: really? Omg I hope he's okay.

You: I'll take a picture with him and prove it. He's so depressed...

JseSam: you don't need to I believe you. I really hope he's okay man..

You sneakily take a picture of Mark's face looking ahead with a gentle smile on his face. You smile looking at the photo and send it to him.

"Who are you talking to?" You hear Mark ask. You lift your face from the screen to look up at him.

"JseSam..he's a friend of mine"

You watch Mark's eyes widen as he looks at your phone.

"I swear I've heard that name somewhere"