•Chapter 5•

"Go, I'll see you soon..to finish off" he says as he places one last kiss onto your lips.

You smile as as he places his hands onto your cheeks; cupping your face into his hands.

"My sweet little y/n" he says smiling down at you a small blush on his cheeks.
"Oh how I'm lucky to have you here" he says letting his hands trail around your curves.

You melt into his muscular arms as he holds you protectively.

"I'm going to watch over you personally tonight, okay?" He says as he lifts his head off your head to look at you. You look up to meet his eyes as you nod.

"That I would like" you blush as you kiss his chin.

"I don't blame those people though, look at you!" He smiles as he squeezes your cheeks.

"Huh" you mutter. You didn't see much of yourself but that's what made you stronger inside. You felt as if you wouldn't get much attention but as you've grown you have. Men have suddenly become more hungry for women.

They tend to never leave their prying eyes of a woman walking by and it disgusts you seeing them look at a woman like they're a piece of candy.

But you won't let that affect you, you make sure that if they ever do say anything to you; you will do something to them.

"Well, I'm going to excuse you now or else you'd probably never see your family again" he jokes as he walks you out of his door.

"I'll see you down there" you smile as he leaves go of your waist.

"Okay, be careful" he smiles as he watches you walk down the stairs.

You walk to the back and grab the tray of beer bottles. You weave around the other bartenders as they do what they do; you finally make it to the refrigerator under the main bar table as you crouch down to unpack the bottles and store them into the fridge.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket as you stand back up.

You pull your phone out of your pocket as you lean against the counter top. You unlock your phone and see that @.jacksepticeye liked your recent photo!

You blink at your phone; thinking that you were hallucinating.

"Holy shit.." You whisper as you instantly take a screenshot of his like. 

You hold your phone to your chest as you let out an inaudible squeal.

"Y/n? Why are you squealing honey?" You hear Noah ask from behind you.

You turn around and look at him with a large grin on your face.

He stands by the door his arms crossed; amused as he watches you fangirl.

"My fucking idol liked my Instagram picture" you cry as a tear rolls down your cheek.

"I can't fucking believe it"

"Jacksepticeye?!" He exclaims; excited and happy just like you.

"Yes!" You squeal as you run to his his body trying to hug all the giddiness away.

"Wait I want to post a picture of you crying cause of a like" he chuckles placing a kiss on your head.

"I'll tag him too"

You step back as you grin large; clutching your phone to your heart as another happy tear rolls down your cheek.

"Here this is what I've put down. It says @.jacksepticeye look what you did at my bar!! Thanks for making her world complete! " he reads out making you squeal more.

"I need to tell my best friend! Hold up!" You grin as you fumble to hold your phone correctly.

You: I'm literally crying!

JseSam: Omg, why?!

You: fucking Jack just liked my photo!!

"Y/n...he just liked this picture too! He fucking just commented saying "sorry bro! I'm glad that I have someone like her in the community" Noah reads as he starts to become giddy just like you.

"I CANT FUCKING BELIVE IT, HOLY FUCK!" You scream with ecstasy as you grab Noah into a bear crushing hug.

JseSam: holy shit I just saw it! Is that you?

You: Of CoUrSe!!

JseSam: you're really pretty! I see why he liked it!

You: oh gosh! Thanks Hun but how did he find my Instagram?? IM STILL FREAKING OUT WITH NOAH THO!!

JseSam: idk BUT IM FREAKINF OIT FOR YOU TOO!! But damn you work with Noah? He fucking looks like a Greek god xD

You: THANKS BOO!! And yeah I do! For someone as a bar manager he's really hot ;)

JseSam: damn girl!

You: not as beautiful as Jack tho ;))

JseSam: aww you're so adorable xD

You: I know i am xD

JseSam: so is Noah still freaking out?

You: hell yeah; i still am. He literally is clinging onto my body!

"Noah! I know your just as happy as i am but you need to leave go and celebrate upstairs!" You laugh as he stares down at his phone with joy.

"Goodness I am never going to forget this!" he smiles as he looks back up at you.

"Im not gonna forget it too" you smile as you take a sneaky picture of him in his current state!

"You cheeky bastard" he laughs as he hears the sound of the shutter go off.

"No one is going to see it Noah, only me. You just looked adorable fanboying!" You giggle as you walk up to him placing a tender kiss on his lips.

"I fucking am one hell of a fanboy but that's why you are there to fangirl with me too" He chuckles as he wraps his arms around you; swaying as you rested your head onto his chest.

"Well that makes us one" you smile as you lift your face to look at him.

"See what Jack unintentionally just done?" he asks as he looks down at you. You look at him; furrowing your brows.

"No I don't" you blush as you see him roll his eyes with a slight tingle.

"He brought us closer once again, he made us feel like one just cause we fangirl together!" He smiles as he twirls you around. Your giggles bouncing around the room as you spin along with him.

"That's the perk of being a YouTuber!" You giggle.