•Chapter 1•

I'm just going to say now that Jack isn't in a relationship with Signe in this story. Love Ani xx

"Y/n! Come down now, dinners ready!" Your mother calls from the stairs.

"Coming mom! I just need to finish this chapter" you call back.

"Okay Hun, just be quick" she calls back sweetly.

Your fingers rush on the keyboard as you finish off the 23rd chapter of your Jacksepticeye fanfic.

Lately it's been doing so well; having over 84.4k reads you've never felt so proud and happy.

Your readers seemed to really like it especially a reader under the name of JseSam he seemed to really like reading as he kept voting and commenting on every chapter.

Every time you saw his name flash on the screen with the Wattpad notification your heart would flutter. He made you really happy with what he says and now the pair of you are best friends.

"Okay, done now let me quickly publish it" you mutter to yourself before publishing the chapter.

"Done!" You smile as you see the votes and numbers rise on the chapter.

Your stomach grumbles making you aware of how hungry you where.

"Okay tum, you're going to be fed now" you giggle as you climb off your bed bringing your phone with you.

"Your food is ready for you honey" your father smiles as he sees you walk into the dining room with a smile on your face.

"Y/n?" Your older sister asks

"Yes?" you question as you raise your eyebrows; sitting down at the table.

"Can I please read your story?" She quickly asks you giggle as you shake your head.

"No! It's embarrassing, I don't want anyone to read it" you say as a blush forms into your cheeks.

"It must be good if over 50,000 views" she smiles.
"Actually it has 84.4k reads" you smile.

"What! Really! Wow! I'm surprised you have talent!" she exclaims as she places her hand over her chest dramatically.

"Shush and let me feed myself" you laugh as your mother chuckles at the pair of you.

A light flashes on your phone signalling a notification. His name flashes across the screen making you smile.

JseSam: hey y/n! That chapter was awesome!

You: awe thank so much! And hello!

JseSam: so how are you?

You: I'm great and hungry, you?

JseSam: I'm great! full of energy like always ;)

You: of course you are xD

JseSam: tbh I'm still hungry after eating an entire pizza

You: damn! I want pizza now but I'm here having (f/d) favourite dish

JseSam: your favourite, pizza is my favourite!

You: I now know what to gift you for your birthday! 20 boxes of pizza

JseSam: oh please do! I could eat more pizza

You: shut up about pizza or I'll end up ordering when it's not Pizza Friday

JseSam: you have Pizza Friday's???

You: who doesn't? xD

JseSam: Jack is about to upload a video. Guess what secret talent I have!

You look up to your family as you think of something as well as taking a fist full of food onto your fork; shoving it into your mouth.

You: um making pizza!

JseSam: nope! I wish tho but I can predict Jack's next video.

You: pfft! As if xD

JseSam: No! I really can it's going to be the 3rd episode of Abzû

You: well, we will find out.

Turning off your phone you go back to your good and wait for the notification of Jacks new video.

After finishing your meal you finally get the notification of jacks new uploaded video.

"No.." You whisper as you look at the video title and the thumbnail.

You: HOW?! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! HOW?!

JseSam: ;) I told you!

You: HOW?? IM FREAKJIMG THE FUCK OUT!!

JseSam: I guess I'm a magical person xD

You: obviously xD but I love Abzû! It's such a beautiful game it makes me feel peace and security

JseSam: yeah it is one beautiful game. I re-watched the series cause is so beautiful and I didn't really understand it.

You: we'll get it in the end cause this is the last episode anyway. A good long video.

JseSam: yup! It must have been a journey ;)

You: wow..really? xD

JseSam: I had to make the joke!

You: I know you did xD

"Who are you texting?" Your father asks as he looks over your shoulder.

"Oh, it's just a friend dad" you smile as you place your phone screen down.

"Boy or a girl?" He asks. You roll your eyes knowing where this was heading.

"He's a boy" you groan as your father raises his eyebrows.

"Really? Are you good friends or more?" He says making your mother shush him.

"She's a woman honey, she has her own life. She's only here until she moves" your mother says sending you a wink.

You roll your eyes again as well as give her a thanking smile.

"He's my internet best friend, dad" you smile at him as you watch him nod his head.

"Okay, I still don't want you messing around with men" he says sternly.

"I am not 12 anymore! Mom!" You whine as your sister laughs at you.

Your parents laugh at you as you stand up taking your plate into the kitchen.

"I'm going back upstairs" you say leaving the room.

"To go play with your dolls?" You could hear the smirk on your dads face.

"No, I'm going to go watch YouTube" you say stomping up the stairs to your room.

You: my father won't leave me alone fml

JseSam: that's unfortunate, so what are you going to do now?

You: watch Jack's new video, duh

JseSam: I'm watching it now too!

You: well let's watch it together

You smile as you open up your laptop, clicking onto the notification; Jack's video starts to play.

You lay your pillow against the head of the bed as you rest your back on it watching his video..